Chinese English Sentence:
  • 在丁太太送晚饭来时,我装着打听关于我的住所必需的东西,请她坐下来守着我,真诚地希望她是一个地道的爱絮叨的人,希望她的话不是使我兴高采烈,就是催我入眠。
    and, under pretence of gaining information concerning the necessities of my establishment, I desired Mrs Dean, when she brought in supper, to sit down while I ate it; hoping sincerely she would prove a regular gossip, and either rouse me to animation or lull me to sleep by her talk.
  • (编按:原信毁损缺文)尤其是你的母亲,她在这个星期中,饭也不,晚上也不睡,累到我精神大感不安,白天学校回来,一到家,她就要提出问题,晚上要改课,她也要吵,睡中亦被唤醒。
    (words lost due to damage in original document) , especially your mother.In this whole week, she could not eat, and at night she could not sleep, straining even my own mental frame causing me great anxiety. I taught during the day and as soon as I returned home from school, she would raise the subject with me. When I was engaged in marking the students' scripts in the evening, she would pester me.she would even rouse me from my sleep.
  • 吃进食的动作
    The act of eating.
  • 白干酪一种味淡的、白色的并有弹性的意大利奶酪,通常融化放在比萨饼上
    A mild, white Italian cheese that has a rubbery texture and is often eaten melted, as on pizza.
  • 那好。我们那天中午在红宝石酒店碰面,我请人午饭。
    That's good. Let's meet at ruby restaurant at noon. I'll buy you lunch.
  • 那好。我们那天中午在红宝石酒店碰面,我请人午饭。
    That 's good. Let 's meet at Ruby Restaurant at noon. I 'll buy you lunch.
  • 不听好人言,亏在眼前。
    Who will not be ruled by the rudder must be ruled by the rock.
  • 她那粗鲁的丈夫大声喊着要饭。
    Her rude husband bawled for his dinner.
  • 我对他的粗暴无礼感到惊。
    I wonder at his rudeness.
  • 他的粗野使我大一惊。
    I was astonished at his rudeness.
  • 他那样粗鲁无礼使我大一惊。
    I was taken aback by his rudeness.
  • 她突如其来的粗鲁语言使我大一惊。
    Her unexpected rudeness made me gasp for breath.
  • 他粗俗无礼,使我了一惊。
    I was rather taken aback by his rudeness.
  • 他们现在在交叉将了。
    They is cross ruff now.
  • 出黑桃可让明手将
    A spade lead will allow a ruff in dummy.
  • 他在打第二墩牌时将梅花,这很聪明。
    He's clever to ruff a club at trick two.
  • 他们现在在交叉将了。
    They are crossing ruffing now.
  • 很明显,这条规则让我亏了。
    This rule clearly disadvantages me.
  • 反刍下的食物;用于反刍动物。
    chew the cuds; of ruminants.
  • 他携带从银行偷来的钱外逃,使他的家人尽了苦头。
    His runaway with the money stolen from the bank gave his family a rough time.
  • 轮船穿过急流,力地前进。
    The steamer ploughed her way across the rushing waters.
  • 美食就是一个最好的例子,法国人不喜欢匆匆忙忙地饭。
    Food is the best example. The French don't like rushing their meals.
  • 我去试试弄点东西来
    I'll try and rustle up something to eat.
  • 2.多鱼鱼中富含ω-3脂肪酸。
    2.Eat More Fish Fish is the best source of omega 3 fatty acids.
  • 她替那个饿着肚子的男孩搞了些的当晚饭。
    She rustled up some supper for the hungry boy.
  • 我们惊地发现有50套医疗器械锈损得很严重。
    We are surprised to find 50 sets of the medical instrument terribly rusty.
  • 东西的样子挺残忍,大声咀嚼食物。
    He ate in a ruthless manner , champing his food.
  • 弥撒经念过以后,作为早餐,他一块黑麦面包,蘸着自家的牛的乳汁。
    His mass said, he broke his fast on rye bread dipped in the milk of his own cows.
  • 吃一堑,长一智。
    By falling we learn to go safely.
  • 毫不夸张地说,我对他的话感到惊。
    I am surprised at what he said, to say the least.
  • 毫不夸张地说,我对他的话感到惊。
    I was surprised at what he said, to say the least.
  • 如果你把那些苹果都掉后胃痛的话,那是你应得的报应。
    It will serve you right if you get stomach ache after eating all those apples.