Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我很担心这次考试。
    I've got the jitters about that examination.
  • 辩方律师艾拉·伦敦在陪审团结束了第七天的虑之后告诉记者:“我们在这个法庭里从未用过‘私刑’;陪审团对乔尔公公道道。”
    "We have not had a lynching in this courtroom; the jury is giving Joel a fair shake," defense lawyer Ira London told reporters before the panel ended a seventh day of deliberations.
  • 全班都认为那次试题出得太容易了。
    The test was a joke to the whole class.
  • 察队踏上征途的团体
    The group undertaking such a journey.
  • 我要查一下我的判断能力。
    I will test my judgement.
  • 公正的人总是不带偏见地虑发生争执的双方的意见,然後才作出决定。
    A judicial mind consider both side of a dispute fairly before make a decision.
  • 中国共产党在革命斗争中的伟大的历史成就,使得今天处在民族敌人侵入的紧急关头的中国有了救亡图存的条件,这个条件就是有了一个为大多数人民所信任的、被人民在长时间内验过因此选中了的政治领导者。
    The Party's great historic achievements in its revolutionary struggles have provided the prerequisite for the survival and salvation of China at this critical juncture when she is being invaded by a national enemy; and this prerequisite is the existence of a political leadership enjoying the confidence of the vast majority of the people and chosen by them after long years of testing.
  • 您可以虑这些木帆船。
    You can consider this wooden junk,madam.
  • "这是一项有趣的建议,我们将留待以后虑采用。"
    It's an interesting suggestion and we'll keep it on ice.
  • 我对考试感到紧张。
    I was keyed up about the exam.
  • 我对考试感到紧张。
    I was keyed up about the examination.
  • 每次试前我总是很紧张。
    I always get keyed up before an examination.
  • 玛丽非常害怕考试。
    Mary was all keyed up about the exam.
  • 为了试我们都紧张极了。
    We're all very keyed up about the examination.
  • 想到即将去西藏察,他们就感到非常兴奋。
    They were keyed up when they thought of the coming expedition to Tibet.
  • 一想到即将去西藏察,他们都感到极度兴奋。
    The thought of the coming expedition to Tibet keyed them up to a high pitch of excitement.
  • 一想到即将去南极察,他们都感到极度兴奋。
    The thought of the coming expedition to the South Pole keyed them up to a high pitch of excitement.
  • 我哥哥今天早上离开时精神非常紧张。几个星期以来,他一直在想着试的事情。
    When my brother left the house this morning he was all keyed up. The examination had been on his mind for weeks.
  • 在13世纪探了亚洲并给忽必烈可汗当差的威尼斯旅行家(1254-1324)。
    Venetian traveler who explored Asia in the 13th century and served Kublai Khan (1254-1324).
  • 虑到铁路运输费用较高,我们认为采用海运的方式来运送我方订货要好些。
    Considering the high cost of railway transportation , we thin kit better to transport the goods we ordered by sea.
  • (在中世纪英国)骑士的随从和盾牌的携带者;骑士爵位身份的投者。
    (in medieval England) an attendant and shield bearer to a knight; a candidate for knighthood.
  • 他皱着眉头,虑着我提出的请求。
    He knit his brows as he considered my request.
  • 历史考得优等分数
    Knock down an A1 in history
  • 就在期末前,我们开始埋头苦读。
    We all knuckle down to study just before final exam.
  • 如果你希望试及格,那你真得认真学习了。
    You'll really have to knuckle diwn if you want to pass the examination.
  • 你如果想通过试,你确实必须开始认真学习了。
    You'll really have to knuckle down if you want to pass the examination.
  • 你如果想通过试,你确实必须开始认真学习了
    You 'll really have to knuckle down if you want to pass the examination
  • 香港考试局。
    Hong Kong Examinations Authority
  • 克斯报告》中列举了中国政府从劳伦斯-李维摩尔国家实验室和洛斯-阿拉莫斯国家实验室窃取美国情报的事例。
    The Redacted Report purported to document several specific instances of PRC "theft" of Secrets from Lawrence Livermore National Lab and Los Alamos National Lab.
  • 克斯修订报告中提到(82页)“美国与中国实验室对实验室交换项目于80年代末期终止。但是于1993年又重新启动。”
    The"redacted" Cox Report mentions (p.82)"US and PRC lab-to-lab exchanges were ended in the late 1980s, but were resumed in 1993."
  • 刻苦的学习勤奋的学习或思
    Laborious study or meditation.
  • 如果克斯委员会发现了在前几任政府斯间,中国的间谍/鼹鼠渗透进美国国家试验室的证据,但在修订的报告中却并无此内容。
    If the Committee uncovered any evidence of PRC penetration by Moles of the Labs in previous Administrations, it was not presented in the Redacted Report.