Chinese English Sentence:
  • 对不起,的行李超重了。
    Sorry, I am afraid that they are overweight.
  • 超重了,得另付超重费。
    It 's overweight. you 'll have to pay extra.
  • 得另付32美分超重费。
    You'll have to pay 32 cents extra for the overweight.
  • 您应付8元。
    You owe me 8 yuan.
  • 我该付您多少钱?
    Now how much do I owe you?
  • 由于有约在后,不得不谢绝的邀请。
    I must decline your invitation owing to a subsequent engagement.
  • 多亏们的帮助,我们才成功完成了工作。
    Owing to you help, we have just successfully completed work.
  • 我建议尝尝牛尾汤,先生。
    I suggest you try the oxtail soup, sir.
  • 喜欢要占辣酱蘸炸牡蛎吗?
    Will you like a little worcestershire sauce with your fried oyster?
  • 喜欢要点辣酱油蘸炸牡蛎吗?
    Would you like a little Worcestershire sauce with your fried oyster?
  • 我可以向免费提供一些牡蛎汤,算是厨师的一点敬意。
    I can offer you some free oyster soup, compliments of the chef.
  • 假如不建立适当的民主机构来防止这种胆大妄为的腐败,怎么能指望国际投资者支持一个比巴勒斯坦民族权力机构更依赖借入的资金来支撑经济的国家呢?。
    Until proper democratic institutions are established to prevent such rampant corruption, how can you expect international investors to support an economy that runs to a vastly greater degree on borrowed money than the PA?
  • 一定发现我们产品的包装美观讲究。
    I think you'll find the packing beautiful and quite well-done.
  • 这位小听差会领上去。
    The page will show you up.
  • 您不必费心。
    You may save your pains.
  • 您觉得熊猫怎么样?
    How do you like pandas?
  • 然后,再到第二个平台,可以看到巴黎的全景。
    And then you come to the second landing. The second landing provides a panoramic lookd at the city.
  • 把文件传给大家好吗?
    Will you hand the papers around?
  • 把这一段解释给我听听好吗?
    Will you please explain this paragraph for me?
  • 把这一段全部抄下来,行吗?
    Will you mind copy out this paragraph, please?
  • 把这一段全部抄下来,行吗?
    Would you mind copying out this paragraph, please?
  • 巴黎酒楼为您服务。
    Paris Restaurant at your service.
  • 列车员:派克先生,脸色不好。
    Mr. parker, you don't look well.
  • 把汽车停放在别的地方好吗?
    Will you mind parking somewhere else?
  • 不行,必须办理一张停车证。
    No, you must get a parking permit.
  • 先生,知道我们也有类似们的议会政治体制。
    As you know, sir, we also have a parliamentary system of government similar to yours.
  • 还有一两个小时可以打发,我们到这家咖啡屋里喝点东西好吗?
    Then you still have a couple of hours to kill. How about having some refreshments in this coffee parlor?
  • 我们穿过大客厅,来到小客厅,就是后来看到的那间小客厅。
    We passed through the drawing- room, and from the drawing-room into the parlour, which was at that time exactly as you have seen it since.
  • 您带存折了吗?
    Did you bring your passbook with you?
  • 您带存折了吗?
    Do you bring your passbook with you?
  • 我要把这笔帐记入的存折。
    I'll make the entry in your passbook.
  • (叫住一个过路人)对不起,能告诉我莫特街在哪儿吗?
    (stopping a passerby) Excuse me, can you tell me where Mott Street is?