Chinese English Sentence:
  • 服务员:好的,想了解些什么?
    Okay. What would you like to know?
  • 男:在这里配过药吗?
    M: Okay. Have you had your prescription filled here before?
  • 接:好的。接通的电话后我再给回话。
    Okay, I'll call you back when your call is connected.
  • 这是的青椒洋葱炒牛肉,女士。
    Here is the fried beef with green pepper and onion, madam.
  • 您走反了方向。
    You go in the opposite direction.
  • 能指挥交响乐团吗?
    Do you feel able to conduct an orchestra?
  • 您点菜了吗?
    Have you ordered? Have you given your order?
  • 我想这次是来订购圣诞货品的吧?
    You've ordering for the Christmas trade, I suppose.
  • 我想这次来是订购圣诞节货物的吧。
    You are ordering for the Christmas trade, I suppose.
  • 点菜前二位要不要来点儿饮料,先生?
    Do you care for anything to drink before ordering, sir?
  • 我希望能通过东京东洋贸易公司的竹田先生与接触。
    I will appreciate your contact me through Mr.T.Takeda of the oriental trading company in Tokyo, Japan.
  • 是说剧并不起源于北京,是吗?
    You mean Beijing opera did not originate in Beijing, did it?
  • 太太,实践出真知。为什么不选其中一种先试试呢?
    Oh, mam. An ounce of practice is worth a pound of theory, so I suggest you buy one kind between the two brands.
  • 我想到的单位原著份活干。
    I'd like a job with your outfit.
  • 人们都说“旁观者清”,请对交易会作个评价好吗?
    People say "the outsider see the best of the game." Will you please make a comment on the fair?
  • “订购数量”下写了五个,但事实上我们只订购并收到四个,我认为们多收了贷款。
    Under "quantity ordered" you have 5 units written, when actually, we only ordered and received 4 units. I believe we were overcharged.
  • 嗯,的汽车需要大修了。
    Well, your car needs an overhaul.
  • 这个按钮用来开头顶上的电灯。
    This button turn on your overhead light.
  • 哦再见到我真是万分高兴。
    Oh I am really overjoyed to see you again.
  • 哦,再见到我真是万分高兴。
    Oh, I'm really overjoyed to see you again.
  • 事实上我们发现对于任何我们公司所能提供给的职位而言,都“太出色”了。
    The truth of the matter is that we find you are"overqualified" for any position we might offer you in our organization.
  • 说真的我们这每个人都觉得“太出色”了,而的资历表明如果能到一家可以尽展聪明才智的公司去任职,将会更加愉快。
    Frankly it is the feeling of everyone here that you are "overqualified", and your experience indicates you would be much happier with a company that could make full use of your talents.
  • 我希望您会原谅。
    I hope you will overlook it.
  • 当然不会认为可以忽略那一点吧?
    Surely you don't think it's possible to overlook that point?
  • 当然不会认为可以忽略那一点吧?
    Surely you do not think it's possible to overlook that point?
  • 当然不会认为可以忽略那一点吧?
    Surely you do not think it 's possible to overlook that point?
  • 也许是忽视了8月份的购货帐目尚未结清这回事。
    Perhaps you have overlook the fact that your account for august purchases have not yet is settled.
  • 也许不相信,一旦这是事实,是否放弃象这样大的好机会?
    You won't believe it-but it is true. Can you afford to overlook an opportunity as big as this?
  • 当然,所有安排在10日晚间夜宿的费用,皆将由本公司代支付。
    All arrangements for your stay overnight on April10 will, of course, be made by us at our expense.
  • 您的信超重50克。
    Your letter is fifty grams overweight.
  • 我得收您超重费。
    I'll have to charge you for overweight.
  • 我得收您超重费。
    I 'll have to charge you for overweight.