Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我是欣蒂,有没有看到威尔森先生
    This is Cindy. Have you seen Mr. Wilson?
  • 她不会赢得法国网球公开赛桂冠,但谁又在意
    She won't win The French Open,but who cares?
  • 不要认为取胜就是一切,更重要的是要有信念。倘若你没有信念,那胜利又有什么意义?(柯克兰)
    Don't believe that winning is really everything. It's more important to stand for something. If you don't stand for something, what do you win?( Lane Kirkland)
  • 不要认为取胜就是一切,更重要的是要有信念。倘若你没有信念,那胜利又有什么意义?(柯克兰)
    Don't believe that winning is really everything. It's more important to stand for something. If you don't stand for something, what do you win? ( Lane Kirkland)
  • 谁会赢呢?
    Who's go to win?
  • 对他们做的事情你怎么可以睁一只眼闭一只眼
    How can you wink at what they are doing?
  • 如果每个演员都是某个奖项的得主,那它或她又和别得演员有什么不同
    What's so special if everybody's a winner?
  • 为什么我们会有这种一厢情愿的想法
    Why do we have such wishful thinking?
  • 这样的同志,经不经得起大风浪
    Can such comrades withstand revolutionary storms?
  • 你唠叨什麽呢?
    What are you wittering (on) about?
  • 这是怎么回事呢?
    I wonder why is that?
  • 能告诉我你们为什么这么认为
    I wonder why you think so.
  • 我不知道今天下午会不会下雨
    I'm wondering if it's going to be fine this afternoon.
  • “那么说彼得已在巴黎啰?我正纳门。”
    "So Peter is in Paris? I was wondering about him."
  • 她拔着红呢绒披风。
    She was cloaked in red wool.
  • 那种绒是靠得住的。
    You can bank on that woolen cloth.
  • 蓝扁帽苏格兰人所戴的,用蓝做的宽沿扁平圆帽
    A broad, blue woolen cap worn in Scotland.
  • 我怎么才能去掉毛织品上的污迹
    How can I take stains out of woolen articles?
  • 麦尔登一种厚重的羊毛料子,主要用来做大衣及打猎用之夹克
    A heavy woolen cloth used chiefly for making overcoats and hunting jackets.
  • 葛:你能否把你认为是可以做得开的价格告诉我
    Could you give me an indication as to a price which you consider workable?
  • 我怎么逃脱不做那个报告
    How can I worm out of giving that report?
  • 你将怎样推卸掉这一指控
    How are you going to worm out of the charge?
  • 贝基:有人在讨你的欢心
    Someone is worming his way into your heart.
  • 你担心什么呢?
    What are you worried about?
  • 你父母正担心你, 快给他们写封信吧.
    Your parents are worrying about you: do write to them.
  • 担心有什么用呢?
    What's the use of worrying?
  • 着急有什麽用呢?
    What's the use of worrying about it?
  • 我们还以为那是最坏的情况,可没想到更糟的还在后面。
    We thought that the situation was as bad as it could be, but worse was to follow.
  • 有这种条纹的织物,通常是精纺
    A fabric, usually a worsted, with such stripes.
  • 这是什么意义呢?
    What is that worth?
  • 在树林中走了一个小时而没有见到什么值得注意的东西,这怎么可能?
    How was it possible to walk for an hour through the woods and see nothing worthy of note?
  • 你想要什么呢?
    What would you like?