Chinese English Sentence:
  • 反对党发言者责首相未坚决对付贸易严重衰退的现实。
    Opposition speakers accused the chancellor of not squaring up to the realities of a major trade recession.
  • 挤进来坐到他的旁边吗?
    May I squash in next to him?
  • 为了让更多人上车,在车上我们不得不挤在一起。
    We had to squash up in the bus to make room for more people.
  • 我们有经验丰富的企业家和投资者,也有在寮屋区和公共屋恏成长,继而考进工业学院和大学的青年才俊。无论世界怎样改变,前路有何挑战,凭着他们的才和干劲,香港必定可以迭创佳绩。
    In our experienced entrepreneurs and investors, and in the children from our squatter homes and public housing estates who go on to technical colleges or universities, we have the talent and the drive to keep on succeeding in whatever the world holds for us.
  • 你知道鸡是怎么够从网里跑出来的吗?
    Do you know how the chickens were able to squeak through the net?
  • 这条小路通向大路,但是又窄又难走,不过我们够穿过去。
    The path to the road is narrow and difficult, but we can squeak through.
  • 这里还容下一个人,但是会挤一点的。
    There's room for one more,but it'll be a squeeze.
  • 你能挤进去吗?
    Can you squeeze in?
  • 红桃套有紧逼的可性。
    There're squeeze possibilities in hearts.
  • 你还设法从你父母那里要些钱吗?
    Can you squeeze any more money from parents?
  • 手提箱里还再塞一些衣服吗?
    Can you squeeze more clothes into the suitcase?
  • 这只为他提供机会榨取利润。
    This only gave them opportunity to squeeze profits.
  • 他们没太多的钱,只是刚刚维持生活。
    They haven't too much money, they just squeeze by.
  • 我不把这么多的事情都集中在周末做。
    I can't squeeze so many things into this weekend.
  • 我虽然很忙,但还找到时间轻松一下。
    I can squeeze time from my tight schedule for entertainment.
  • 我本以为这笑话博得她一笑,结果却毫无反应。
    The joke which I thought would make her laugh, proved a damp squib.
  • 辩认出这些潦草的字迹是什麽意思吗?
    Can you work out what these squiggles mean?
  • 松鼠是一种为过冬暗藏食物的动物。
    The squirrel is animal which makes secret food stores for the winter.
  • 松鼠皮皮毛,可是松鼠皮,在中世纪多用于制造线和细绳子
    A fur, probably squirrel, much used in medieval times to line and trim robes.
  • 一种喷射几码远的燃料的武器。
    a weapon that squirts ignited fuel for several yards.
  • 侍者:我问一下您的姓名吗,先生?
    May I have your name, sri?
  • 这条船的稳定器使它在坏天气中保持平稳。
    The ship's stabilizers keep it steady in bad weather.
  • 他的工作不与你的工作相比。
    His work doesn't stack up with yours.
  • 如果现在卖了。我们发一笔相当可观的财。
    We should be able to stack up a reasonable profit if we sell now.
  • 你处于很不利的情况下,成功的机会很少.ireallywantedtotryoutforthebasketballteamwheniwasincollege.butthecardswerestackedagainstme:i'monlyfivefeetsixinchestallandeverybodyelsewassix-twooreventaller.当我上大学的时候,我真想参加篮球队。可是,那不可,因为我身高只有一米六多,而其他人都至少有一米八.
    The cards are stacked against you
  • 我们不要求科学技术工作者,至少是绝大多数科学技术工作者,读很多政治理论书籍,参加很多社会活动,开很多与业务无关的会议。
    We cannot demand that scientists and technicians, or at any rate, the overwhelming majority of them, study stacks of books on political theory, join in numerous social activities and attend many meetings not related to their work.
  • 这体育场坐标5000人。
    This stadium can hold five thousand people.
  • 迟到者未进入体育场。
    The late comers were shut out of the stadium.
  • 从露天场馆到封闭建筑的转变,就可是追求门票收入的开始。
    The change from the unroofed stadiums to sealed off buildings may be the beginning that tickets were sought.
  • 由单项场馆向多功场馆的演变,标志了现代竞技体育的成熟。
    The evolvement from single event stadiums and gymnasiums to multi-functioned ones indicates that the modern athletic sports are mature.
  • 在奥林匹克公园内规划和建设一批与体育场馆相配套的文化设施,充分发挥体育艺术表演中心等文化设施的综合效,建设好博物展览馆、青少年宫等公益文化设施,使奥林匹克公园成为市民和国内外游客重要的文化活动场所。
    Many cultural facilities will be planned and constructed in the Olympic Green in support of the various sports stadiums and sports grounds. The comprehensive functions of such cultural facilities as the Sports Art Performance Center will be given full play. Museums, Youth and Children’s Palaces and other public cultural facilities will also be built to make the Olympic Green an important center of cultural activities for residents and tourists, be they foreign or domestic.
  • 这个职位不总是配置上人员。
    This position is not always staffed.