Chinese English Sentence:
  • 给我两张元的和一张元的。
    You're giveme two twenty yuan notes and one fifty yuan note.
  • 如果有人取消订位,我会通知
    I'll notify you if there's cancellation.
  • 如果有退票的,我就通知
    I'll notify you if there's a cancellation.
  • 我打电话是要通知,贵公司已超过信用额度。
    I am calling to notify you that you have gone over your credit limit.
  • 我希望能对此予以迅速考虑,以便我能及时通知期待的客人。
    I hope you can give this your immediate attention so that I can notify the prospective guests promptly.
  • 我就通知铃木先生来了,看他是否现在可以见
    I'll notify Mr. Suzuki that you're here and see if he can meet you now.
  • 是的,先生,如果那天不能出席,请至少一星期前通知我们。
    Yes, sir. If you cannot be present on that date. Please notify us at least one week in advance.
  • 此信是要告诉,自6月20日起两周后的今天,我将辞去本公司的职位。
    This letter is to notify you that I will be resigning my position with the company on June20, two weeks from today.
  • 的房间号是5501和5502。
    Your room numbers are 5501 and 5502.
  • 要他们的电话(号码)吗?
    Would you like their telephone numbers?
  • 正如看到的那样,既可对一个数值进行造型处理,亦可对一个变量进行造型处理。
    As you can see, it’s possible to perform a cast on a numeric value as well as on a variable.
  • 9点对您合适吗?
    Would 9 o'clock suit you?
  • 父亲,遵照的意思,我已经答应和戴维结婚了。
    Father, I've given David my hand in obedience to your commands.
  • 您反对吗?
    Do you have any objection?
  • 我认为有义务保护的家人。
    I think it is obligatory on you to protect your family.
  • 可否请赏光同我跳舞。
    Can you oblige me with a dance?
  • 我很愿意尽力,但希望能体谅我的难处。
    I'd like to oblige, but you see my difficulty.
  • 我非常感谢您。
    I am much obliged to you.
  • 没有义务放弃的要求。
    You are not obliged to give up your claim.
  • 没有义务放弃的要求。
    You're not obliged to give up your claim.
  • 恐怕必须写下这些指令。
    I'm afraid you're obliged to copy down these instructions.
  • 我非常感谢的好意。
    I'm very much obliged to you for your kindness.
  • 所以,下次再看到有关报道日本小学生在重压下向成功的阶梯上攀登的文章,请扪心自问,我或我的朋友有什么不同吗?
    So the next time you read about Japan's over-the-top obsession with pushing kids up the success ladder, ask yourself: Am I or my friends all that different?
  • 如果我们的价格不合适时,请将在市场上所获得的最佳价格以电报通知我们。
    If our price is found unworkable, please let us know by cable the best price obtainable in your market.
  • 我厂新产品能保持的浴室洁净无味。
    Our new product will keep your bathroom clean and odourless.
  • 最好是不去冒犯他。
    You will be wise enough not to offend him.
  • 最好是不去冒犯他。
    You would be wise enough not to offend him.
  • 恐怕现在很难得到报盘,一旦恢复报盘,我们给发电报。
    I am afraid it will be very difficult for you to get the offer now. As soon as we resume offering we'll cable you.
  • 恐怕现在很难得到报盘,一旦恢复报盘,我们给发电报。
    I am afraid it will be very difficult for you to get the offer now. As soon as we resume offering we 'll cable you.
  • 航寄半码剪样给本公司总部,好吗?
    Will you please send by air a half yard sample cut to my ohm office?
  • 航寄半码剪样给本公司总部,好吗?
    Will you please send by air a half-yard sample cut to my ohm office?
  • 男:好了,给您药。
    M: Okay, here you go.