Chinese English Sentence:
  • 美国南部长尾巴灰白色的歌鸟,模仿其它鸟类的叫声。
    long-tailed gray-and-white songbird of the southern United States able to mimic songs of other birds.
  • 背诵莎士比亚的全部十四行诗。
    I am able to recite all shakespeare's sonnet.
  • 背诵莎士比亚的全部十四行诗。
    I am able to recite all Shakespeare 's sonnet.
  • 背诵莎士比亚的全部十四行诗。
    I'm able to recite all Shakespeare's Sonnets.
  • 那是我的两个儿子. 你猜出哪个大吗?
    There go my two sons. Can you guess which is the elder?
  • 你们早点送来呢?
    Could you get it done a little sooner?
  • 我必须为未及时写信向您道歉。
    I must apologize to you for not writing sooner.
  • 安慰她只使事情变得更糟。
    Trying to soothe her only made matters worse.
  • 把热毛巾放在下巴上一般缓解牙痛。
    A hot cloth press against your jaw will usually soothe a toothache.
  • 他们感到恐惧,于是去工作,希望钱消除恐惧,但钱不可消除恐惧。
    They feel the fear, they go to work, hoping that money will soothe the fear, but it doesn't.
  • 于是他们工作又工作,以为钱使他们那被恐惧和欲望折磨着的灵魂平静下来,但实际上钱无法满足他们的欲望。”
    So they keep working, thinking money will soothe their souls that is troubled by fear and desire. But money cannot do that."
  • 止痛的,镇痛的消除或去除疼痛的
    Capable of soothing or eliminating pain.
  • 为什么萨拉家有如此大的镇静作用?
    Why is Sarah's house so soothing?
  • 这些事实表明,中国完全有力自主开发任何国防尖端技术。
    These facts indicate that China has a full capacity to independently develop any sophisticated national defense technology.
  • 强词夺理不折服人。
    No one can be persuaded by sophistry.
  • 他对自己说:“我非读莎士比亚的作品不可,我非读索福客俪(sophocles)的作品不可,我非读伊里奥特博士(dr·eliot)的《哈佛世界杰作集》不可,使我够成为有教育的人。”
    He is the type of person who says to himself: " I must read Shakespeare, and I must read Sophocles, and I must read the entire Five Foot Shelf of Dr. Eliot, so I can become an educated man.
  • 很抱歉,我不来参加你们的晚会了。
    I'm sorry, I can't come to your party.
  • 对不起,不能。
    Sorry, we can not.
  • 根据需要或者是救活的可性安排哪些人优先治疗的方法。
    sorting and allocating aid on the basis of need for or likely benefit from medical treatment or food.
  • 多数挖掘工具需要采用平面文件格式的数据,以便开始筛选数据,所以数据被提取出来并放进平面文本文件中,然后挖掘过程才开始。
    Most mining tools need to have data in a flat file format in order to start sorting through it, so the data is extracted and put in a flat text file.Then the mining process can begin.
  • 各种游戏的能手
    A whiz at all sorts of games.
  • 由于种种原因,我们的计划未实现。
    Our plan cannot be realized for all sorts of reasons.
  • 动物的脱氧核糖核酸可遭到了各种各样的突变破坏。
    All sorts of mutational damage to animals' DNA would have occurred.
  • 而你不能克隆灵魂。
    And you can't clone a soul.
  • 他总是大言不惭地说他把公司经营好。
    He's always sounding off about how he would manage the firm.
  • 有些声音是有用的、没有声音我们就不互相交谈了。
    Some sounds are useful. Without sound we can not talk or listen to one another.
  • 把声音转变成可长距离传送的信号然后把收到的信号复原为声音的设备。
    an instrument that converts sound into signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds.
  • 声音不在真空中传播可是一件好事。因为这样我们就只限于听到地球上发出的声音。
    It is probably a good thing that sound can not travel through a vacuum, for we are thus limited to earth-made sounds.
  • 我确信这些建议把美国经济推向前进,使之稳步而合理地发展、让苏联在经济上没有挑战我们超级大国地位的机会。
    I am confident they will move the American economy ahead, move it firmly and soundly so that there will never be a time when the Soviet Union will be able to challenge our superiority in this field.
  • "短吻鳄有许多与众不同的特点,比如它带蹼的脚,这帮助它们在水中游动,有时还可以帮助它们走出眼前这片古老、泥泞的沼泽。
    "Alligators have a lot of different characteristics such as webbed feet .It helps them to swim,at times helps them to pull through this old soupy mud that we have out here."
  • 这水果太酸了,几乎不吃。
    The fruit was too sour to eat.
  • 太阳是量的最基本来源。
    The sun is the ultimate source of energy.