能Chinese English Sentence:
| - 一个破产的公司是没有偿还债务的能力的。
A bankrupt company is not solvent. - 公司被假定仍有偿还能力。
The company is presumed to be still solvent. - 如果没有偿付能力,他不会干的。
If we were not solvent, no one would invest in China. - 我们必须削减开支方能有解决办法。
We must cut back on expenditure in order to remain solvent. - (物质)能在溶液中(通常在水中)能被溶解的。
(of a substance) capable of being dissolved in some solvent (usually water). - 外国人为什么要来,他们判断,中国确实有偿付能力。
The reason why foreigners come to invest in China is that they judge that China really is solvent. - 这是一种能解复杂题的计算机。
This is a computer capable of solving complicated problems. - 它好象是种生物,具有一种说不出的阴森森的主动能力。
It seems as though it were a being, possessed of I know not what sombre initiative; - 既不能把圣母院列入那类阴暗、神秘、低矮、似乎被圆形拱压碎似的教堂的古老家族;这类教堂除了平顶之外,几乎都是埃及式样的;
Impossible to class it in that ancient family of sombre,mysterious churches, low and crushed as it were by the round arch, almost Egyptian, with the exception of the ceiling; - 要是你每星期能存点儿钱,咱们就可以外出度假了。
If you save some money each week, we can go on holiday. - "也许有一天,如果他能争取到更多些顾客,他会获得优秀报童奖。"
"Someday, if he gets many more customers, Billy might win a prize for being an outstanding newspaper boy." - 我们总有一天能聚在一起.
Someday we'll is together. - 我希望有一天能够报答你。
I wish I could reward you someday. - 我非常希望不久的将来你也能访问我们。
I do hope you'll visit us someday soon. - 伯恩:我希望有一天我们能全部用中文交谈。
I hope someday soon we can all talk in Chinese. - 医生:很遗憾,我得告诉你:往后你可能还需要动一次手术?
I'm sorry to say you my need another operation someday. - 我再也不想踢球了,除非有一天我还能和你一起踢。”
I don't want to play football until I can play with you again someday." - 人们普遍认为,总有一天我们将充分利用太阳能。
It is generally believed that we shall make full use of the sun's energy someday. - 也不知为什么,我总觉得能得到那份工作。
I always know I'd get the job, somehow. - 不知什么缘故,我觉得不能信任他。
Somehow, I don't feel I can trust him. - 嗯,好歹总能熬过去的。
Well, I'll get through it somehow. - 嗯,好歹总能熬过去的。
Well, I 'll get through it somehow. - 对别人来说,可能是其他地方。
For others, it might be someplace else. - 学校还应提供许多不同领域的竞争机会,这样每个女孩都能从自己喜欢的竞争中得到乐趣。
Schools also need to provide lots of different arenas of competition so that every girl can find someplace where she enjoys competing - 他从屋顶上滑下,翻了两个筋斗,又脚平安落地,只是有些晃动。“可惜你不能随时按要求做出这个动作。”他的妻子说。
He slipped from the roof, double-somersaulted and landed, safe but shaken, on his feet. "It's a pity you can't do that to order." said his wife. - 未能做某事;漏做某事。
fail to do something; leave something undone. - 希望我们有朝一日能重逢;有朝一日所有的事情都不得不结束;稍后一些时间会把它印出来。
let's get together sometime; everything has to end sometime; It was to be printed sometime later. - 我们能不能在这个星期跟hammer先生见个面?
Can I see Mr. Hammer sometime this week? - 我们能不能在这个星期跟hammer先生见个面?
Can we see Mr. Hammer sometime this week? - 我们老师有些艺术才能。
Our teacher is somewhat of an artist. - 而鲸鱼就是靠这种能力来寻找食物的。
The whales need sonar to find food. - 类似画眉美洲歌鸟,能模仿其它鸟的叫声。
thrush-like American songbird able to mimic other birdsongs.
|
|
|