Chinese English Sentence:
  • 您姓什么?
    What is your family name?
  • 给你,让我把月饼为放在大塑料口袋里,萨其玛放在另一个口袋里,这样好不好?
    Here you are. Let me put the moon cakes in the big plastic bag and Sa-qi-ma into another one, will that do?
  • 上述代码的输出是一个html文件,它与其他java文档具有相同的标准格式。因此,用户会非常熟悉这种格式,可在设计的类中方便地“漫游”。
    The output for the above code is an HTML file that has the same standard format as all the rest of the Java documentation, so users will be comfortable with the format and can easily navigate your classes.
  • 您住在这附近吗?
    Do you live near here?
  • 不知我是否可以给一串项链。
    I wonder if I may give you a necklace.
  • 不知我是否可以给一串项链。
    I wonder if I might give you a necklace.
  • 我没法不注意到的项链。真是漂亮。
    I couldn't help noticing your necklace.It's beautiful.
  • 我没法不注意到的项链。真是漂亮。
    I can not help notice your necklace. It's beautiful.
  • 如果喜欢我可以给开个圆领口。
    I can give you a round neckline if you prefer.
  • 如果喜欢我可以给开个圆领口。
    I could give you a round neckline if you prefer.
  • 我希望原谅我的疏忽大意。
    I hope you pardon me for my negligence.
  • 我希望原谅我的疏忽大意。
    I hope you will pardon me for my negligence.
  • 洽谈中请多多关照。
    We'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
  • 您好,尼斯先生。
    How do you do, Mrs. Ness.
  • 尼斯先生,抱歉打扰太太刚刚到了。
    Mr. Ness, I'm sorry to interrupt you, but your wife has just arrived.
  • 我常听尼斯先生说的好话,所以我一直希望见到
    I've often heard nice things about you from Mr. Ness, so I've looking forward to meeting you.
  • 请原谅病刚好我就给你增加新的负担,但确实没有别人能做这项工作。
    I am sorry to impose a new burden on you soon after your ill ness, but there is no one else who is capable of doing this work.
  • 用雅黛可以使发型终日保持不变,不会有生硬的感觉,令的头发倍添天然光彩。
    Ador Mouse is a unique product which provides lasting style with a natural look. And it is to provide flexible hold and control, without stiffness or stick ness too.
  • 的燕窝清汤,女士。
    Your clear soup with bird's nest, madam.
  • 见到您很高兴。
    Nice to see you.
  • 如果可以纠正的话,我说那不是夜莺,而是一只黄鹂鸟。
    If I may correct you, that is not a nightingale, but a golden orioles actually.
  • 是在这里住了四个晚上吗?
    Have you stayed here for four nights?
  • 您打算住多久?
    How many nights do you wish to stay?
  • “您有亲戚朋友吗?
    'Have you no relatives, no friends?
  • 不知能否让我知道有关诺贝尔奖的一些知识。
    I wonder if you can let me know something about Nobel Prize.
  • 不知能否让我知道有关诺贝尔奖的一些知识。
    I wonder whether you could let me know something about Nobel Prize.
  • 如果赶时间的话,我愿向推荐通心粉或炒面条。
    If you are in a hurry, I would recommend the spaghetti or fried noodles.
  • "在中美关系正常化进程中无疑是起了很重要的作用的,或许是中国知名度最高的美国国务卿了。
    “Dr.Kissinger,you are probably the best known U.S.Secretary of State in China.We suppose that's because you unquestionably played an important part in the normalization process of Sino? U.S.relations.
  • 诺曼先生,不符合会议规程。
    Mr Norman, you're out of order.
  • 诺曼先生,不符合会议规程。
    Mr. Norman, you are out of order.
  • 诺曼先生,谢谢将这个情况告诉我们,我向保证再不会出现这样的事情。
    Thank you for telling us, Mr. Norman. I assure you it won't happen again.
  • “给添麻烦了。”“不必客气,我乐意为你帮忙。”
    ‘Thanks for your trouble.’‘Not at all, I enjoyed it.’