怎Chinese English Sentence:
| - 我们有经验丰富的企业家和投资者,也有在寮屋区和公共屋恏成长,继而考进工业学院和大学的青年才俊。无论世界怎样改变,前路有何挑战,凭着他们的才能和干劲,香港必定可以迭创佳绩。
In our experienced entrepreneurs and investors, and in the children from our squatter homes and public housing estates who go on to technical colleges or universities, we have the talent and the drive to keep on succeeding in whatever the world holds for us. - 你知道鸡是怎么能够从网里跑出来的吗?
Do you know how the chickens were able to squeak through the net? - 你知道在那些艰难困苦的年代我们是怎么活过来的吗?
Do you know how we squeaked by in those difficult years? - 请问去圣保罗大教堂的路怎么走?
Could you please tell me the way to St.Paul's Cathedral? - 请问去圣保罗大教堂的路怎么走?
Can you please tell me the way to st. paul's cathedral? - 你洗牌怎么可以作弊呢?
How can you stack the card? - 那就是事情怎么会弄到今天这个地步的过程。
That's how things stack up today. - 我们的产品与你们的相比怎么样?
How does our product stack up against those of yours? - 请告诉我怎样在这些书架上找书,好吗?
Can you show me how to find book in the stack here? - 你的情况怎么样?
How are you stacking up? - 但是不锈钢是怎样生产的呢?
But how is stainless steel manufactured? - 不论怎样,都不要畏缩、支吾或抱歉。
Whatever you do, don't cower, stammer or apologize. - “我必须弄清楚不装防火警报器的主意是怎么回事,”负责审查消防人员分析报告的第一副市长里兹诺夫说。“我从小到大就同有离开过防火警报器。”
"I'd (I would) have to come to grips with the idea of no fire alarm boxes," said First Deputy Mayor Stanley Brezenoff, who will review the fires officials' analysis. "I grew up with them." - 你怎么知道这钱是用来赈济饥民的呢?
How do you know the money is used to feed those starve people? - 你怎么知道这钱是用来赈济饥民的呢?
How do you know the money being used to feed those starving people? - 邓小平的思维是:回归是香港最重大的历史转折,没有一个或几个具有高度政治智慧的政治家,又怎能掌握住这个历史转折,真正贯彻“港人治港”?
He believed that, for Hong Kong to complete its historic return to Chinese sovereignty and carry out the policy of "Hong Kong people governing Hong Kong", one or more statesmen with high political wisdom would be indispensable. - "这样一场激烈的争论过后,你怎么还能保持如此心平气和,镇静自若?"
"How can you stay so cool, calm and collected after such a hot argument?" - 怎么也得跟我们呆在一起。
Do stay with us! - 你要怎么样的牛排呢?
How do you want your steak? - 你喜欢你的牛排煮成怎么样?
How do you like your steak? - 这怎么样,先生?
How is your steak this time? - 这块牛排你没怎麽动啊。
You've hardly touched your steak. - 现代的孩子看不到猫是怎样一步步地逼近老鼠的情景,因为猫有鱼、香肠和火腿吃。
Nowadays the children can't see how a cat steeling up on the mouse because it has fish, sausage and ham for a meal. - 你是怎样设法回避了那个棘手的问题的?
How did you manage to steer by that difficult question? - 你的车开着怎么样?转向灵活吗?
How does your car steer ? does it take the corners well? - 这件事你打算怎么办?
What steps are you taking in the matter? - 生活在没有树木的大草原上的人们怎样谋生呢?
How do people make a living in the steppe? - 英镑的前途可能会怎样?
Whither the pound sterling? - 你怎么忍受得了那个家伙?
How can you stick that fellow? - 提供该怎么做的刺激。
a stimulus that provides information about what to do. - 你的计划不怎么样。
Your plan stinks. - 当赫鲁晓夫回到莫斯科时,他的同事们都表示感谢他的好意,但同时又指出,不知是由于航班在路上延误了时间还是怎的,他寄回的水果烂掉了,而且臭不可闻,于是只好统统丢掉。
When Khruschev returned to Moscow, his colleagues all thanked him for his kind gifts, but at the same time they pointed out that either because the plane must have been delayed on the way or because of some other reason, all the fruit had gone bad. They had to throw them away because they gave out a awful stink.
|
|
|