Chinese English Sentence:
  • 有什么东西取代母亲的爱和关怀吗?
    Can anything replace a mother's love and care?
  • 资源管理是一项重要的经营技
    Resources management is an important business skill.
  • 这三个人根据各自的力被分配了工作。
    The three men were given work according to their respective abilities.
  • 那噪音都把死人吵活!
    That noise is enough to resurrect the dead!
  • 告诉我这些鞋子的零售价吗?
    Could you tell me the retail prices of these shoes?
  • 还没呢。我个人认为我见到的时装款式不太可在零售业中销售得好。
    Not yet. Personally, I consider the fashions I saw unlikely to sell well in the retail trade.
  • 我可不退休, 否则大家会失望的.
    I can't disappoint my public by retiring.
  • 你不回避在这一事件中的责任。
    You can't retreat from the responsibility in this affair.
  • 谢谢邀请,很抱歉,由于商务繁忙不前往。希望在圣诞节前得到一叙。祝好。
    Thanks invitation however regret unable join owing business pressure hoping reunion before christmas best regard.
  • 表明他的深沉的个人悲痛的一首诗
    a poem revelatory of his deep, personal sorrow
  • 如果我们改写电报文字, 费用省三分之一。
    If we reword the telegram we can save one-third of the cost.
  • 没有好的节奏我不跟着音乐跳舞。
    I can't dance to music without a good rhythm.
  • 稻在寒冷的气候下不生长.
    Rice does not grow in a cold climate.
  • 英格兰队要是使理查兹出局, 他们就可赢.
    If England can get Richards out they might win the match.
  • 我给彼得打电话问他是否来吃饭。
    I rang (up) Peter to see if he could come to dinner.
  • 在这麽晚的时间给我们打电话呢?
    Who can be ringing us at this late hour?
  • 这水果还没有熟,我们不吃。
    This fruit isn't ripe yet — we can't eat it.
  • 他们能应付那情势。
    They rose to the occasion.
  • "这时飞机上升了,并在距山头400英尺的高度飞越了山头。"
    The plane was then able to rise and it cleared the mountains by 400 feet.
  • 他必须控制随时可发笑的怪癖。
    He must try to keep down his -ties.
  • 通货膨胀率可上升。如果是这样,物价就会上涨。
    Inflation may be rising, if (it is) so, prices will go up.
  • 在夏天一棵树的枝叶中可藏着一窝知更鸟。
    A tree may in summer wear a nest of robin in her hair.
  • 她和我不住在一起。
    She and I can't live under the same roof.
  • 我要一间看到风景的双人房间。
    I want a double room with a view.
  • 闻到玫瑰花的香味吗?
    Can you smell the perfume of the roses?
  • 告诉我你大概什么时候回来吗?
    Could you give me a rough idea when you'll be back?
  • 吵闹的声音这样大,我怎读书呢?
    How can I read with all this row going on?
  • 我们不不佩服他那了不起的划桨本领.
    We had to admire his prowess as an oarsman/his rowing prowess.
  • 你再多擦擦颜色就掉了.
    If you keep rubbing, the paint will come off.
  • "如果你对上司无礼,那就可断送你成功的机会。"
    If you are rude to the boss it may jeopardize your chances of success.
  • 他粗暴无礼, 我再也不不闻不问了.
    I can't ignore his rudeness any longer.
  • 那家餐馆的价格贵得把人坑死。
    The prices in that restaurant are absolutely ruinous.