Chinese English Sentence:
  • 梅布尔恳求她的私人教师尽一切可帮助她考及格。
    Mabel implored to pull her through?
  • 我能买到卧铺票吗?
    Can I get a Pullman seat?
  • 感觉到浑身血液在奔腾。
    He could feel the blood pulsing through his body.
  • 电流脉冲;放射脉冲
    A pulse of current; a pulse of radiation.
  • 感受到大城市紧张纷乱的生活。
    He could feel the life pulsing through a great city.
  • 把你的打气筒借给我吗?
    Can you lend me your bicycle pump?
  • 抽水蓄能电机
    electrical machine for pump storage power station
  • 潜水泵;浸水的电炸锅。
    a submersible pump; a submergible electric frying pan.
  • 抽水蓄能电站
    pumped storage power station
  • 迪诺威克抽水蓄电站
    Dinorwic Pumped Storage Power Station
  • 你需用泵著实抽吸几分钟, 才把油箱灌满.
    You will need to pump hard for several minutes to fill the tank.
  • 1997年,国家投资20.14亿元的羊卓雍湖抽水蓄电站竣工、发电。
    In 1997 the Yamzho Yumco Water Pumping and Energy Storing Power Station, built with state investment totaling 2.014 billion yuan, was completed and began to generate electricity.
  • 希望我的最后一口气够通过烟斗吸进来,然后呵成双关语。
    May my last breath be drawn through a pipe and exhaled in a pun.
  • 希望我的最后一口气够通过烟斗吸进来,然后呵成双关语。
    May my last breath is draw through a pipe and exhale in a pun.
  • 在穿孔机上逐列地移动卡片,以使每一列都穿孔。
    To move a card from one column to the next in the punch station so that each column presents itself for punching.
  • 5.能记住几段小笑话;
    5.Usually remembers punch lines of jokes
  • 具有一个够有力的猛击的冲头
    Has a punch that delivers a wallop.
  • 相信你会守时吗?
    Can I rely on you to be punctual?
  • 很有可他们会不守时。
    Ten to one they will not be punctual.
  • 房客都按时缴纳房租.
    The tenants are punctual in paying the rent.
  • 若贵方保证及时交货,我们就下大宗的订单。
    If you can guarantee punctual delivery, we shall place order with you.
  • 若你方保证按期交货,我们要下大的订单。
    If you can guarantee punctual delivery, we shall place large orders with you.
  • 如果你们都准时上课,那就大大地帮了我的忙了。
    It will help me a great deal if you could all be punctual to class.
  • 如果你们都准时上课,那就大大地帮了我的忙了。
    It would help me a great deal if you could all be punctual to class.
  • 我们急需此货,希望贵方按期装运。
    We need the goods urgently so we hope you can make punctual shipment of them.
  • 多年来,中国科学家不断把使用过程中发现的问题和计算结果及时地反馈给国际原子机构和程序的编制单位。
    Over many years, Chinese scientists have consistently and punctually fed back the problems found in the course of utilization and the results of calculation to the IAEA and various programming units.
  • 少用标点符号的在不引起混淆的情况下可时省略逗号和其他符号的
    Designating a method of punctuation in which commas and other marks are used sparingly.
  • 昨天在公路上行驶时,我的车轮胎被戳破了,我真是死里逃生,幸好我控制住车直到停下。
    I had a narrow shave yesterday when I had a puncture on the motorway, but fortunately I was able to keep the car in control until I could pull over and stop.
  • 有些骑自行车的人带修理工具,因为他们车胎可小孔。
    Some cyclists carry repair outfits because they may have a puncture.
  • 假使你昨天上课来晚了,那末你就可被老师责罚。
    If you had come to class late yesterday, you might have been punished by the teacher.
  • 你可以想怎麽写就怎麽写, 只要让那些花冤枉钱的人高兴就行.
    You can write what you like, as long as it keeps the punters happy.
  • 你可以想怎麽写就怎麽写,只要让那些花冤枉钱的人高兴就行
    You can write what you like, as long as it keeps the punters happy