Chinese English Sentence:
  • 你喜欢路还是骑自行车?
    Which do you prefer, walking or cycling?
  • 如果我是你,我会着去那儿而不是骑自行车。
    If I were you, I'd walk there instead of cycling.
  • 很出乎我意料的是辛西亚竟比我更擅长路。
    It's quite out of my expectation that Cynthia just walked me off my feet.
  • 沙皇命令卫兵把人们赶
    The czar ordered the guards to drive people away.
  • 两名囚犯已从达特姆尔监狱逃
    Two prisoners have escaped from Da Temuer's prison.
  • 我的国度,对中国表示我们的尊敬,表达我们的友谊,再过六年,来自美国和世界的运动员将到贵国来参加奥林匹克比赛,我坚信,他们能见到的中国将变成更加强大国家,一个在世界前沿的国家,一个与世界和平相处的国家。
    My nation offers you our respect and our friendship. Six years from now, athletes from America and around the world will come to your country for the Olympic games. And I am confident they will find a China that is becoming a da guo, a leading nation, at peace with the world.
  • 69岁的爷爷丹·卡彭特也诙谐地说,“是的,前几天我似乎看见他路了。”
    “ Yeah,” cracks Dan Carpenter, 69, the baby's paternal grandfather, “ I think I saw him walking the other day.
  • 当然,查比给我哥哥丹先挑了,留给我的马叫斯托米,它跑得慢,而且不勤快。
    Strong,intelligent and responsive,he had tremendous spirit,and my whole family loved him.Dan,of course,got first pick of the horses,so I was left with a slower,lazier horse named Stormy.
  • 在湖中薄冰上行是 很危险的。
    It is dangerous to walk on thin ice in a lake.
  • 有人在门前过,他们几乎不敢呼吸了!
    They hardly dared breathe as somebody walked past the door!
  • 她敢于不用网子钢丝。
    She dared to walk the tightrope without a net.
  • 他们的狗是那么的凶恶,以致于没人敢近它。
    Their dog was so fierce that no one dared come near it.
  • 她出了,并为此付出了生命的代价。
    She left and she paid the ultimate price for daring to do so.
  • 吧! 下次不要再到我家来了!
    Go! And never darken my door again!
  • 我们乘电梯到三楼,廊很昏暗,只有一两个小夜灯照着我们到客厅,汉娜正独自坐在那儿看电视。
    We took the elevator down to the third floor. The hallways were darkened and only one or two little night lights lit our way to the day room, where Hannah was sitting alone, watching the television.
  • 他们漫步出去,消失在黑暗中。
    They wandered out into the darkness.
  • 亲爱的,现在吧,不然你就会迟到了。
    Darling, go now, or you will be late.
  • 亲爱的,现在吧,不然你就会迟到了。
    Darling, go now, or you will is late.
  • 弗兰西斯,亲爱的,你过来时揪揪他的头发,我听见他捏手指头响呢。’
    Frances, darling, pull his hair as you go by: I heard him snap his fingers."
  • 我飞快地冲进商店,抓起一盒可信的老牌洗衣粉,然后疾步向少件商品收款处。
    Just dart into the market,grab a box of the old reliable and scoot through the express line.
  • 对不起,我现在得赶快了。
    Sorry, I've got to dash now.
  • 对不起,现在我得赶快开了。
    I am sorry, I must dash away now.
  • 对不起,我现在得赶快了。
    Sorry, I have to get to dash now.
  • 对不起,现在我得赶快开了。
    I'm sorry, I must dash away now.
  • 我们将不得不迅速逃
    We’ll have to make a dash for it.
  • 她急匆匆地了,连个话也没留下。
    She dashed away without leaving a word.
  • 我得赶快走了。
    I must be dashing off now.
  • 他女儿跟在他的身旁
    His daughter walked by his side.
  • 大卫,我确实要了。
    I really should be going. David.
  • 别耗着了,快走吧。
    Stop dawdling and get going.
  • 他把营业帐目登入日记帐后才开。
    He posted up his daybook before going out.
  • 那辆汽车大白天被人偷了。
    The car was stolen in broad daylight.