Chinese English Sentence:
  • 四月日在美孚新一住宅单位发生的三级火警,导致9人丧生,37人受伤,伤者中有3人为消防员;
    a No.3 alarm in a Mei Foo Sun Chuen domestic unit on April 8,claiming nine lives and 37 injuries, including three firemen;
  • 石块朝四面方乱飞。
    Stones were flying about in every direction.
  • 请预订一桌个人的酒席。
    Can I reserve a table for eight people?
  • 我住白云宾馆二零(208)房间,有事给我打电话好了。
    I'm in Rm.208 of Baiyun Guest Hotel. If you need anything, just give me a call.
  • 他看到一切都乱七糟就勃然大怒.
    He was beside himself with rage when he saw the mess.
  • 他满脑子杂七杂的闲事.
    with useless facts.
  • 他(满口)胡说八道.
    codswallop.
  • 我八点开始工作。
    I start work at 8 o'clock.
  • 非常遗憾我们不再供应订单上的货物,因为生产已于月停止
    We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production has been discontinued since last August.
  • 类似地,2000届高中毕业生可能会选择计算机编程专业──当时计算机编程在美国政府发布的高增长、高薪酬职业名单中排名第──但当他们毕业时,却遭受了网络泡沫破灭的冲击。
    Similarly, a high-school grad in 2000 might have picked computer programming--No. 8 at the time on a government list of fast-growing, high-paying jobs--only to graduate to the aftermath of the dot-com collapse.
  • 到十天,月经一来,因为痛经,脸色总是苍白,无法专心工作。
    Eight or ten days. My face always goes very pale and I can't concentrate on work because of the pain.
  • 是的,我们在全国有个分公司及两个工厂。
    Yes, and we have eight branches and two plants scattered throughout China.
  • 八十二银行
    Hachijuni Bank, Ltd.
  • 杰生通常大约在早上点五十打卡上班。
    Jason usually punches in around 8:50 a.m.
  • 立即付款的话可以有九折,三十天内付款需付全额。
    2% for prompt payment, net in thirty days.
  • 哦,是的,预定的点半吧。你们想先在吧台喝点饮料吗?
    Ah yes, a table for six at 8.30? Would you like a drink in the bar first?
  • 看样子我们似乎低估了成本。根据制造厂商的说法,成本会比原先计划的还高出百分之
    Well, it seems that we underestimated the costs. According to the factory, it will cost about eight percent more than initially projected.
  • 其实下午犯困并不是意味着你缺觉。大概在醒后小时,身体的体温会出现小幅回落,这会导致午餐之后昏昏沉沉的瞌睡,并且恰好这时你还想多做点事情,就更难集中注意力了。
    Just because you feel sleepy at some point in the afternoon doesn't actually mean you're sleep deprived. About eight hours after you wake up, the body's temperature dips a little, triggering that oh-so-annoying drowsiness after lunch and smack dab in the middle of your attempts to focus and get more done in the late afternoon.
  • 八字没一撇
    Nothing tangible is yet in sight.
  • 我想订八个人的餐。
    I'd like to reserve a table for eight.
  • 政府定下目标,于二零零七至二零零学年全面推行全日制小学。
    The Government has set the target for full implementation of whole-day primary schooling for 2007/2008.
  • 那完全是胡说八道。
    That's absolute nonsense.