Chinese English Sentence:
  • 每月租金多少?
    How much is the rent for a month?
  • 我要是呆在家里的话,假期会好过的
    I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home.
  • 就算你给了他更的钱,他也还不清债务。
    Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have paid off the debt.
  • 我认为你的外套不值得这么钱。
    In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money.
  • 没问题,你要多少?
    No problem. How much?
  • 我希望那不会给你添太麻烦。
    I hope that will not cause you too much trouble.
  • 我走之前还有很事情要做。
    I have so many things to do before I leave.
  • 等一个半小时吧,我们还得准备些事物。
    Make it an hour and a half. We have to get more food.
  • 中国有多少人口?
    What's the population of China?
  • 你们有多少个区?
    How many provinces do you have?
  • 这是一个山的美丽国度。
    It is a very beautiful country with many mountains.
  • 这里夏天雨水多吗?
    Do you get much rain in summer?
  • 有许培训班与夜校。
    There are many training classed and night classes.
  • 你们厂平均年产汽车少台?
    What's the average yearly output of cars in your factory?
  • 你们厂有多少车间?
    How many workshops are there in your factory?
  • 今天的晨报上有许新闻。
    There was much news in the morning paper today.
  • 乔治·艾略特的作品你知道少?
    How much do you know about the works of George Eliot?
  • 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越的交易。
    We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
  • 客户对你们“海鸥”牌的家用剪刀很感兴趣,期待您的报价(CNF上海)
    Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.
  • 你们给我们报的2打的价格是少?
    What price could you quote us on two dozens sets?
  • 你们想订少这种牌子的领带?
    How much you asking for this brand of ties?
  • 请问1000KG的白糖的价格是少?
    What’s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.
  • 如果我们的采购量是固定的,你们能降价少?
    If our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down?
  • 请问一个这种尺寸的定单,能得到少折扣?
    How much discount could you offer on a order of this size ?
  • 如果我方采购量很大,你方会给我方少折扣,请告知,我方将非常感激。
    We’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.
  • 如果接受你方报价,我们将没有少利润可赚,因为本地市场主要销售中等价格的产品。
    To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.
  • 在我方市场,相似产品很,并且价格更低,我方担心很老顾客会流失
    In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.
  • 我们给你报的皮带的价格比去年低了许,你一定会发现它是非常有竞争力的
    The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year's. You must found it very competitive.
  • 我们最能做到的是我们报价降低2%
    The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.
  • 你所在的区域有这么富人,对他们而言,高价格意味着产品高品质
    There is so many rich people in your area ,to them a high price means a good quality product.
  • 能否给我们一些折扣
    Isn't it possible to give us a little more discount?
  • 如果这个订单是个实盘的话,你能降
    If the order is a substantial one how much would you come down?