Chinese English Sentence:
  • 也许,先生,又得做些计算了。
    Perhaps, monsieur, you would make some more calculations.
  • “我告诉,先生,这是世界的末日。
    “I tell you, monsieur, ’tis the end of the world.
  • “那么,允许我向介绍阿尔芒·迪瓦尔先生吗?”
    'In that case, allow me to present Monsieur Armand Duval!'
  • “先生,”他说,“以为,就拿这个厅来说,可以容纳多少床位?”
    "Monsieur," said he, "how many beds do you think this hall alone would hold?"
  • “但是,”迪瓦尔先生不好意思地说,“那么至少我也得把付掉的书款还给。”
    'But, ' continued Monsieur Duval with embarrassment, 'the least I can do is to give you what you paid for it.'
  • “院长先生,”他说,“现在有多少病人?”
    "Monsieur the director of the hospital," said he to him, "how many sick people have you at the present moment?"
  • 她向我望了一眼。女人们在给一个男人作评价感到用语言不足以表达时,常用这种眼光来补充。随后她转身向n伯爵说:“伯爵,换了就不会这样做了吧。”
    You, Count, would never have done that, ' she added, turning to Monsieur de N but not before giving me one of those looks with which women let you know what they think of a man.
  • 昨日贵函和所附来的以t公司为抬头的250英镑的支票,均已妥收。
    We acknowledge receipt of your favour of yesterday covering a cheque on messrs. t. co., for £250.
  • 这样便可保留两个独立的对象,而不是将n1和n2绑定到相同的对象。但很快就会意识到,这样做会使对象内部的字段处理发生混乱,并与标准的面向对象设计准则相悖。
    This retains the two separate objects instead of tossing one and tying n1 and n2 to the same object, but you’ll soon realize that manipulating the fields within objects is messy and goes against good object-oriented design principles.
  • 穿了什么金属制的东西?
    Are you wearing anything metal?
  • 为履行我方诺言,我们即用电报向报出20吨棉花的价格。
    To implement our promise, we are cable you an offer for 20 metric ton cotton.
  • 希望能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。
    We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.
  • 需要麦克风和扩音器、耳机、幻灯片或电影放映机或是卡带架装置吗?
    Will you need a microphone and speakers, overhead, slide or movie projector, or cassette tape deck?
  • 这只遥控船也许喜欢。
    You might like this one.
  • 噢,是偏头痛,我们有很多种药,不知要那一种?
    Oh, it's migraine. We have several varieties of medicine for that. I don't know which kind you need.
  • 迈克,您呢?
    How about you, Mike?
  • 谢谢您的款待。
    Thank you very much for dinner, Mike.
  • 那么我想可以要米兰瘦肉。
    Then I think you can have Noisettes Milanese.
  • 首先,请告诉我送牛奶的人什么时候来?
    First, can you tell me what time the milkman call?
  • 是的,先生,实在对不起,收银员的计算出了差错,将邻桌账上的钱加到的账上了。
    Yes, I'm awfully sorry. The cashier miscalculated the bill by adding the bill on the other table to yours.
  • 我毫不犹豫地推荐刘小姐去任将为她提供的职位。谢谢的来信。
    I have no misgiving in recommending Ms Liu for the position you have in mind. Thank you for writing to me.
  • 的索赔应提交保险公司,因为损失发生在装船之后。
    Your claim shall be referred to the insurance company as the mishap occur after shipment.
  • 的索赔应提交保险公司,因为损失发生在装船之后。
    Your claim shall is refer to the insurance company as the mishap occur after shipment.
  • 您的护照,小姐。
    Your passport please, miss.
  • 这是找给的钱,小姐。
    Here is your change, miss.
  • 我认为在这点上错了。
    I suppose you're mistaken there.
  • 女招待:先生,要什么?
    And what's yours, Mister?
  • “这些草莓是的吗,先生?”
    "Are these strawberries your, mister?
  • 如果我说你不喜欢都市生活,这会不会误解了
    Can I have misunderstand you if I say you do not like city life?
  • 我们如果给一个特别的佣金率,其他买主会产生误解。
    Other buyer is liable to misunderstand if we allow you a special rate of commission.
  • 也许我误解了,不过有把握该做什么吗?
    Perhaps I misunderstood, but are you quite certain what to do?
  • 如果我说你不喜欢都市生活,这会不会误解了
    Can I have misunderstood you if I say you don't like city life?