Chinese English Sentence:
  • 火车或者公共汽车。
    an express train or bus.
  • 快点儿上车呀!
    Get on the bus quickly!
  • 穿过几条街道,他很就来到了一个集市。集市上人山人海,来来往往的人们匆匆忙忙,到处是叫卖声和说笑声。
    Walking through the streets he soon came to the marketplace,which was full of people that busily came and went,shouting and laughing.
  • 这两个生意人很就敲定了这桩买卖。
    The two businessmen clinched the deal quickly.
  • 这商行很就要倒闭了。
    The business will go bust soon.
  • 在“经济速增长”的1997至1999年和经济下挫的2000至2001年间,圣克拉拉县结婚许可证的发放量每年增长19%。
    Between the " boom time" of 1997~ 1999 and the bust of 2000~ 2001, the number of marriage licenses issued annually in Santa Clara County leapt 19 percent.
  • 我们碰上一场混战,巴斯特跃跃欲试,但我拉着它,尽向前赶路了。
    We passed a dog fight. Buster was only too eager to join the fray but I had him on the lead and hurried on as fast as I could.
  • 快点了,孩子们。
    Bustle up, you children.
  • 告诉他快点。
    Tell him to bustle up.
  • 我叫他赶快。
    I told him to bustle.
  • 你能催孩子们动作一些吗?
    Can you bustle the children up?
  • 我们必须稍微点儿。
    We must bustle up a bit.
  • 所有这些噪杂喧闹把我逼疯了。
    All this noise and bustle will drive me mad.
  • 我们就要走了,叫她点。
    We are leaving soon, tell her to bustle up.
  • 到1715年路易十四去世时,芭蕾已经有了它的技巧基础和术语(跳跃交叉舞姿、向对舞者施礼、分腿跳跃然后两脚很并拢、滑步这些步伐就是那时编制的)。
    By the time of Louis XIV's death in 1715, ballet had al ready got the basis of its technique and its terminology (entrechat, coupe, cabriole, chasse were steps codified by then).
  • 这种存储器速度非常但非常昂贵,大多数处理器都有少量的片上高速缓存或者将其放在主板上。
    This sort of memory is very fast but expensive, therefore most processors have a small amount of on-chip cache memory and more system based(on-board) cache memory.
  • 的的存储器是高速缓存,它被用来暂存主存中的内容。
    The fastest memory is known as cache memory and is what it sounds like- memory that is used to temporarily hold, or cache, contents of the main memory.
  • 熟悉cad/cam等速赢利的新技术。
    Know new technologies that show instant profit, such as CAD/CAM.
  • (指行军的节奏)非常
    (of a marching cadence) very quick.
  • 是的,人们喜欢在自助餐厅吃饭,它比其他餐厅更更便宜。
    Yes. People like to eat at a cafeteria. It's cheaper and quicker than other restaurants.
  • 洗笼子,已是臭不可闻了。
    Wash the bird's cage at once. It smells high heaven.
  • 我们来到开罗居住五年了。
    It will soon be five years since we came to live in Cairo.
  • 我们很就吃完了巧克力蛋糕。
    We soon dispatched the chocolate cake.
  • 乐得没有意识到家里的新灾难——查尔斯·狄更斯。
    happily unconscious of the new calamity at home- Charles Dickens.
  • 现在在抗战这种严重的局面之下,要避免亡国惨祸,并把敌人打出去,必须些召集国民大会,实行民主政治。
    In the grave situation prevailing today, with the War of Resistance going on, both the early convening of a national assembly and the introduction of democratic government are imperative for averting the calamity of national subjugation and for driving out the enemy.
  • 我会很给你回电话的。
    I'll call you back soon.
  • 极为平静而和平的;愉而平静的。
    idyllically calm and peaceful; suggesting happy tranquillity.
  • 你应该试图冷静地提出理由,不要让任何不愉的事情发生。
    You should try to argue calmly and not allow any unpleasantness to creep in.
  • 你坐下来平心静气地想一想,就会很摸清情况的。
    You sit down and take it quite calmly. You'll soon get the hang of the position.
  • 我们的牛快生小牛了.
    Our cows will be calving soon.
  • 格雷先生,坎贝尔先生现在正在跟人谈话呢。他很就会有空。您可以等一等吗?
    Mr. Gray, Mr. Campbell have someone with him at present. He shall be free soon. Will you mind to wait?
  • 格雷先生,坎贝尔先生现在正在跟人谈话呢。他很就会有空。您可以等一等吗?
    Mr. Gray, Mr. Campbell is having someone with him at present. he shall be free soon. will you mind waiting?