Chinese English Sentence:
  • 还是自己的家好!
    Home sweet home.
  • 您能开车送我到那店吗?
    Would you drive me to the store?
  • 您能开车送我到那店吗?
    Would you take me to the store?
  • 能让我在那店下车吗?
    Would you drop me off at the store?
  • 这样怎么样?你现在就来我一趟,怎么样?
    Tell you what. Why don't you come to my house now?
  • 就像在自己里一样。
    Make yourself at home.
  • 请随便点儿,就像在自己里一样。
    Make yourself at home.
  • 我想在这公司工作。
    I want to work for this company.
  • 约翰,你可以回了。
    You may go home now, John.
  • 你看到汤姆的新了吗?特别好。
    Did you see Tom's new house? It's really nice.
  • 所有的政治都是骗子。
    All politicians are liars.
  • 我看见你偷人钱了。
    I saw you steal the money.
  • 都撒谎,这没什么不好的。
    Everyone lies. There is nothing wrong with it.
  • 但从长远来看,对国没有什么好处。
    But, in the long run, it's not good for the country.
  • 我正想要回家呢。
    I was about to go home.
  • 别拘束,像在自己一样吧。
    Make yourself at home.
  • 别客气,像在自己一样吧。
    Make yourself at home.
  • 日本是一个富裕的国
    Japan is a very rich country.
  • 你认识去我的路吗?
    Do you know the way to my house?
  • 我已经决定搬家了。
    I've decided to move.
  • 你想出去,还是在
    Do you want to go out or stay home?
  • 你的家人怎么样?
    How's your family?
  • 我们回家吧。
    Let's go home.
  • 请代我向你的人问好。
    Please give my regards to your family.
  • 我一定带到。我的人也问过你的情况。
    I will. They asked me how you were doing.
  • 别客气,像在自己一样。
    Please feel free to make yourself at home.
  • 别客气,像在自己一样。
    Make yourself at home.
  • 我的乡有很多山……
    My country has a lot of mountains...
  • 我在一电脑公司工作。
    I work for a computer company.
  • 我是国家公务员。
    I'm a government employee.
  • 嗯,我做教,一星期教三次。
    Yes, I'm a tutor. I work three times a week.
  • 你家有几口人?
    How many people are in your family?