Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我们总是按照中国人民保险公司19811月1日的《海洋运输货物保险条款》向他们投保。
    We always insure our goods with the People's Insurance Company of China as per their Ocean Marine Cargo Clause, Jan.1, 1981 revision.
  • 你打算什么时候使用剩余的假?
    When will you take the balance of your annual leave?
  • 你的意思是说如果我们指定你们为代理,你将每销售100万美元?
    Do you mean to say that if we entrust you with the agency, you will sell $1, 000, 000 each year?
  • 感谢你们推销我方产品的意愿,对你们过去两的表现我们也非常满意。
    Thank you for your intention to help promote the sales of our products, and we are quite satisfied with your performance in the last two years.
  • 但说实在的,50万美元的销售量并不证明你们能胜任独家代理的工作。
    But honestly, an annual sales volume of $500, 000 does not justify a sole agency agreement.
  • 你们产品自从两以前进入我们市场以来,显示出了很大的潜力。
    Ever since your product entered our market two years ago, it has shown a great market potential.
  • 我很惊讶您没听说过。我们去的净利就超过1百多万元。
    I'm surprised you haven't. Our net profits were over 1 million yuan last year, you know.
  • 公司成立于1989,现有员工一千四百人左右。
    The company was established in 1989, and we have about 1, 400 employees now.
  • 该货成为畅销货已经将近1了。
    This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.
  • 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今你们有望销得更好。
    We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.
  • 据你估计,你能完成的最大销售量是多少呢?
    According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?
  • 好主意。去我丢了一些名片,所以现在我没法给我的一些客户打电话。
    That is a good idea. I lost some name cards last year and now I can't call some of my clients.
  • 孙先生,他看起来是个有为的青,难找到像他这样有才干、有热忱的人。
    He appears to be a top-notch young man, Mr. Sun. Talent and enthusiasm like that are hard to find.
  • 防病治病,延年益寿
    to prevent and cure diseases, and to have a long life.
  • 多年使用,不出故障
    to assure years of trouble-free service.
  • 报价有效期到19976月22日下午5点,北京时间。
    The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.
  • 这就为美联储(Fed)圈定了市场可能会有的症状。今天,美联储将开会决定货币政策。当它今9月降息50个基点时,曾引发市场大幅上扬。但是,由于10月仅降息25个基点,导致市场故态复萌:美国股市下跌,信贷再次紧缩。
    This has framed the market's prognosis for the Federal Reserve, which today meets to decide on monetary policy. When it cut by 50 basis points in September, it sparked a huge rally. But cutting by only 25bp in October prompted a relapse, as US stocks fell and credit tightened once more.
  • 本协议经有关双方如期签署后生效,有效期为1,从199210月1日至19939月30日。除非作出相反通知,本协议期满后将延长12个月。
    This agreement, when duly signed by the both parties concerned, shall remain in force for 12 months from October 1, 1992 to September 30,1993, and it shall be extended for another 12 months upon expiration unless notice in writing is given to the contrary.
  • 好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者龄将在40至60岁。
    Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
  • 为什么我们公司都是一些古板的中人?
    How come everyone in our company is middle-aged stuffy?
  • 我不了解这些轻人的脑子里想的是什么。
    I don't understand what's going on inside these young people's heads.
  • 我们经营这类商品已有二十多的历史了。
    We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.
  • 你会在一的时间学习到超过大学四的东西。
    You'll learn more in a year than 4 years of college
  • 分析你的产出。怎么样才可以更有效的工作?你有多少时间是浪费在世俗的琐事上,而不是用来完成你所热爱的挑战或者你上司所赏识的工作上呢?求职者们,记录下你们在不同招工场所所花的时间,并计算下真正达到效果的时间是多少吧。如此一来,你便能重新努力去追求高价值的事情。如果一个就业局两前就倒闭了,为什么你还在那里徘徊不前呢?
    Analyze your output. How could you have been more efficient? How much of your time goes to trivial, mundane work rather than the challenging stuff you enjoy and that your boss values? Job-seekers, log the time you spend at various job sites, and count how many real leads that effort yields. This way you can reprioritize your efforts for high value results. Why are you still lurking on that job board that dried up two years ago?
  • 苏珊于一九九九加入ADG电子,目前担任人事总务主管。
    Susan joined ADG Electronics in 1999 and currently serves as the chief of staff.
  • 我们可能会新增一个事业部。
    It's likely that we'll add a new division this year.
  • ,当时资本为200万美元。
    In 1976 with a capital of 2 million dollars.1976
  • 当然了。新厂的建成总共花了两的时间。
    Of course. It has taken two years altogether.
  • 是的。从去春季开始的。
    Yes, we began last spring.
  • 你办公室是否有几的旧文档?将它们处理掉。只保留和你工作接任者有关的必须文件。
    Do you have years worth of old paper files in your office? Get rid of them. Only keep what's relevant and necessary for the person who will be doing your job next.
  • 我们公司自一九九六开始营运。
    Our company has been in operation since 1996.
  • 我想要自20026月8日起4晚,向你们旅馆预订一间双人房。
    I would like to reserve a twin room at your hotel for four nights from June8, 2002.