杂Chinese English Sentence:
| - 新世纪第一年,全国各族人民在中国共产党领导下,面对复杂多变的国际形势,克服困难,阔步前进,改革开放和社会主义现代化建设取得了新的重大成就。
In the face of complex and volatile international situation, under the leadership of the Communist Party of China, the people of all ethnic groups surmounted difficulties, strode forward, and made significant new achievements in reform, opening up and the socialist modernization drive during the first year of the new century. - 哈德尔共研究了1617名脑癌患者,并将他们的与人数差不多的非脑癌患者进行了比较。他的研究刊登在最近的《欧洲癌症预防》杂志上。
Hardell, whose study was published recently in the European Journal of Cancer Prevention, studied 1,617 patients with brain tumors and compared them with a similar-size group of people without tumors. - 箱子里充满了各种各样的杂物。
the trunk was full of stuff. - 那些杂志是名副其实的色情刊物。
Those magazines are real hot stuff. - 我订阅了几份杂志。
I subscribed to several magazines. - 我计划订阅许多杂志。
I planned to subscribe to many magazines. - 你打算订这些杂志吗?
Do you plan to subscribe to these magazines? - 该杂志正大力发展新订户。
The magazine is trying to get more reader to subscribe. - 我订了多种与我的专业有关的杂志。
I subscribe to a number of journals concerned with my subject. - 这杂志有多少订户?
How many subscribers do this magazine have? - 这杂志有多少订户/
How many subscribers does this magazine have? - 杂志不再依靠其订户为主要收入来源。
Magazines no longer look to their subscribers as the major source of revenue. - 我将继续订阅那本杂志。
I want to keep up my subscription to that magazine. - 你记住要付计算机杂志的预定金了吗?
Do you remember to pay the subscription to the computer magazine? - 我订阅了一份那种杂志,它是周刊。
I sent in a subscription to that magazine. It's put out every week. - 这故事将于下期的杂志继续。
The story will be continue in subsequent issue of the magazine. - 这故事将于下期的杂志继续。
The story will is continue in subsequent issue of the magazine. - 掺杂物掺有杂质的物质
A substance that adulterates. - 大自然的因果关系常常是奥妙而复杂的。
The cause and effect relationship in nature is often subtle and complicated. - 厄普代克,约翰·霍伊尔生于1932美国作家,尤以其悲喜夹杂的小说而闻名,这类小说包括兔子,快跑(1960年)和兔子在休息(1990年),它们讲述的是居住在郊区的美国中产阶级的苦恼和磨难
American writer particularly known for his tragicomic novels, such as Rabbit, Run(1960) and Rabbit at Rest(1990), which concern the trials of middle-class American suburbanites. - 虽然城市改革比农村复杂,但是有了农村改革的成功经验,我们对城市改革很有信心。
Although urban reform will be more complex than rural reform, since we have succeeded in the one, we are confident that we can succeed in the other. - ”而是,“我要告那个杂种”。
but rather, "I'll sue the bastards". - 许多混杂在一起的事物的总和。
a sum total of many miscellaneous things. - 我的报销申请中包括 15 英镑杂项支出.
My expenses claim includes 15 for sundries. - 请寄您所登广告中的杂货样品,并附上最低价格和最优惠的条件。
Please send me sample of your sundry as advertised, with the lowest price and best term. - 敬启者:本公司将于4月10日在上述地址开设一杂货店。
We inform you that we purpose opening at the above premises, on 10 April, a sundry goods establishment. - 最后是超型计算机,它用于处理更复杂的科学问题,这种计算机规模最大、速度最快。
Finally comes the supercomputer, designed to process complex scientific applications, which is the largest and fastest. - 对关系数据库管理系统(rdbms)在管理数据方面霸主地位最严重的挑战是,企业对复杂的和功能有关的数据要求越来越来高。
The most serious challenge so far to the supremacy of RDBMSs in managing data is the increasing need of enterprises for complex and function-related data. - 我个人觉得跟上时代步伐的最佳途径之一,就是做一些时下年轻人爱做的事情:翻翻时尚杂志、看看电视和mtv、浏览网际网络。
I find that one of the best ways for me to keep up is to do what many young people today do: read lifestyle magazines, watch television and MTV, surf the Internet. - 假信号由一种多余的短暂电力增加引起的一种假的或杂散的电子信号
A false or spurious electronic signal caused by a brief, unwanted surge of electric power. - 他又集中精力读起杂志来。
He switched his attention back to the magazine. - 我认为交响乐对我来说太难懂,太复杂。
I think symphony is too heavy and complicated for me.
|
|
|