Chinese English Sentence:
  • 洗澡间有淋浴吗?
    Does the bathroom have a shower?
  • 我要三有淋浴的单人房。
    I want three single room with a shower.
  • 我被领进他楼上的小房
    I was shown up into his den.
  • 告示牌上写有用餐时
    Meal times are shown on the notice board.
  • 也许与这届奥运会有关的最耀眼的展览物是名为“shinkansen(新干线)”的子弹头火车(它被誉为是世界上最快的),它于10月1日(就在奥运会即将举行的9天之前)开始运动于东京和大坂之
    Perhaps the greatest showpiece project associated with the Olympics was the Hankinson bullet train-billed as the world's fastest-which began service between Tokyo and Osaka on October 1, nine days prior to the start of the Games.
  • 这是我们的展示间。
    This is our showroom.
  • 你们的展示离此地远吗?
    Is your showroom far from here?
  • a正领b参观样品间。
    A is show b round the showroom.
  • 你可以带我去参观一下贵公司的展示吗?
    Would you mind showing me your showroom?
  • 比其它东西持续的时更长。
    last longer than others.
  • 我们在展示有一些样本,请到这里来。
    We have some samples in our showroom. This way, please.
  • 您想看一下我们的样品吗?
    Will you like to have a look at our showroom?
  • 那位陈先生会领您到样品去的。
    Mr Chen over there will take you down to our showroom.
  • 我们在离此不远的地方有个展示,布莱克先生,您现在有空吗?
    We have a showroom not far away from here, Mr. black. Are you free now?
  • 电视黄金时间的观众
    Viewers of prime-time shows.
  • 在贵州某劳改场所改造的罪犯梅某,服刑期认真接受法制、道德教育,自觉地矫正自己的恶习,刑满释放后遵纪守法、靠劳动致富,受到群众的信任,当选为文明村的村长、乡人民代表、县政协委员。
    One prisoner in Guizhou named Mei, who took the legal and moral education seriously, overcame his bad habits during imprisonment. Since completing his sentence he has been well-behaved and law-abiding. He has prospered through his hard work and won the trust of the masses who elected him as the head of a model village, deputy to the township people's congress and member of the county committee of the political consultative conference.
  • 如果您赶时,我建议您吃意大利粉或者鸡丝炒饭。
    If you are in a hurry, I would recommend the Spaghetti or shredded chicken fried rice.
  • 星期一,吃鸡。星期二,吃通心面加色拉。星期三,吃烧腌肉丁。星期五,吃莴苴片。反正那一段时吃得很好。
    Monday. Chicken. Tues, macaroni salad. Wed, baked corn beef hash. Fri, shredded lettuce. Anyway, it was high on the hog while it lasted.
  • 食虫目动物任一种小型的,主要是夜活动的食虫目哺乳动物,其特点是主要以昆虫为食,包括鼯鼹、鼹鼠和刺猬
    Any of various small, principally nocturnal mammals of the order Insectivora, characteristically feeding chiefly on insects and including the shrews, moles, and hedgehogs.
  • 里的其它人都尖声狂笑起来,不过我看不出有什么东西这么好笑。
    The rest of the people in the room were shrieking with laughter, but I didn't see what was supposed to be so funny.
  • 要我在一个星期内完成这项工作,所给的时太少了。
    To expect me to get the work done in a week is to give short shrift.
  • 几个电视网之中,美国广播公司在二月份的一次晚上新闻广播中做了简短接的报导,但国家广播公司、有线电视新闻网及哥伦比亚广播公司一直延迟到上星期,也不过略为一提。
    Of the TV networks, ABC ran a brief and oblique mention on an evening newscast in February, but NBC, CNN and CBS held off until last week, and even then mostly gave the story short shrift.
  • 伯劳,鸫一种东半球伯劳鸟(林?伯劳),具有黑白相羽毛和红色冠顶
    An Old World shrike(Lanius senator) having black and white plumage with a reddish crown.
  • 一天,简听见一阵令人毛骨悚然的尖笑声,是从那个房里传来的。但菲尔费克斯太太佯称这狂笑声是格雷斯·普尔发出的,她是一个相当矮胖,不讨人喜欢的仆人。
    One day, Jane hears a shrill, blood-curdling laugh coming from the room, but Mrs. Fairfax pretends that the maniacal noise was made by Grace Poole, a rather dumpy, unprepossessing servant.
  • 〔23〕山、堂、香、水,是旧中国民秘密团体的一些宗派的称号。
    [23] "Mountain", "lodge", "shrine" and "river" were names used by primitive secret societies to denote some of their sects.
  • 在未来3年多时里,我希望我们放在这些方面的精力能减少75%。
    Over the next three years, I want to shrink that by 75%.
  • 在风暴期我们萎缩了的收益;随着事业的慢慢过去,她发现她的热情也消退了;美元萎缩了的购买力。
    our shriveled receipts during the storm; as the project wore on she found her enthusiasm shriveled; the dollar's shrunken buying power.
  • 一种短小的水平的在帆船的横桅索之的绳索;它们形成了一个供攀援的梯子。
    a small horizontal rope between the shrouds of a sailing ship; they form a ladder for climbing aloft.
  • 他耸耸肩表示对那房的住户不屑一顾。
    He shrug his low opinion of the occupant of the room.
  • 我早晨要花好长时才能消除睡意。
    It takes me a long time in the morning to shrug off sleep.
  • 我花了好长时才摆脱了药物的影响。
    It took me a long time to shrug off the effect of a drug.
  • 当我们能够从大局看清楚问题,那些用来突出“不公平制度”的接证明,便成为不足为虑的小事。
    When we see the bigger picture, we can shrug off the petty incidences, which have been put forward as circumstantial evidence meant to highlight the “injustices of the system”.