Chinese English Sentence:
  • 嗯,我是精密机械的供应商,到贵公司应该怎么走
    I say, I have your company's name as a supplier of precision machinery. Now how can I get to your office?
  • 他该作何想法呢?
    What was he supposed to think?
  • “它能干嘛用呢?”
    "What's it supposed to do?
  • 你现在该怎么办呢?
    What're you supposed to do now?
  • 估计他们在干什么
    What are they supposed to be doing?
  • 假使下雨,你会怎么办
    Supposing it rains what shall you do?
  • 但是假如一头猫杀死了这只鸟,那你怎么想
    But supposing a cat kills the bird, what do you think then?
  • 假设你想做关于电现象的实验,你想用什么材料
    Supposing you want to experiment with electricity, what materials would you use?
  • 但是假如你在森林中迷了路,你会怎么想
    But supposing you lost you way in the forest, what do you think then?
  • 谁能料到有这样的事
    Who'd have thought it? eg of a surprising event
  • 这有什么可奇怪的?我看没有。
    Is there anything surprising about it? I don't think so.
  • 典型例子有哪些呢?
    So what do you think the more common myths that surround us?
  • 我们怎样去消除他们的疑心
    How are we going to overcome their suspicion?
  • “那么我的蜜饯?”
    'Where are my sweets?'
  • 你为什么不放弃吃甜食来减少体重
    Why don't you give up sweets to lose weight?
  • 你为什么不放弃吃甜食来养减少体重
    Why do not you give up sweets to lose weight?
  • “先生,有鬼附体的猪群,还没有您那些畜生凶
    `The herd of possessed swine could have had no worse spirits in them than those animals of yours, sir.
  • 来参加晚会,正热闹着
    Come and join the party, it's going with a swing!
  • 怎样开法呢?
    How do I switch it on?
  • 你还没把开关打开
    You have not switched it on!
  • 我看了一下里程计,他说得没错,确实是4英里,我还坚信是20英里
    I checked the odometer. He was right. Four miles exactly. I could have sworn it was 20.
  • 但得到这一点同情,于你有什么用
    But what use to you was sympathy?
  • 噪音是病因,还是对噪音的抱怨仅仅是一种症状
    Was the noise a cause of the illness,or were the complaints about noise merely a symptom?
  • 噪音是病因,还是对噪音的抱怨仅仅是一种症状
    Was the noise a cause of the illness, or were the complaints about noise merely a symptom?
  • 有些话题为什么犯忌?
    What makes certain topics taboo?
  • 何不把两个计划合并在一起
    Why not tack the two plans together?
  • 党的基本的策略任务是什么
    What is the basic tactical task of the Party?
  • 那末,游击战争就只有战术问题,为什么提起战略问题
    Thus, it seems there are only tactical problems in guerrilla warfare. Why then raise the question of strategy?
  • 要求战役指挥员和战术指挥员了解某种程度的战略上的规律,何以成为必要
    Why is it necessary for the commander of a campaign or a tactical operation to understand the laws of strategy to some degree?
  • 他为我缝制了一套苏格兰粗的衣服。
    He tailored me a tweed suit.
  • 别担心董事长对接受出价如何反应,他正斗志旺盛
    Don't worry about how the Chairman might react to the takeover bid; there's plenty of fight left in him.
  • 这个传说当然有它现实的意义,但究竟说明了什么
    The tale still, of course, leaves questions unanswered.