Chinese English Sentence:
  • 罗 宾:很好!对了,你么知道来闰美尔瓦公司呢?
    Robin: Good! Incidentally. Why did you know how to come to the Milward Agency?
  • 我看我样也没法适应这样炎热的气候。
    I don't think I shall ever adapt myself to this hot weather.
  • 不管我样劝他跟我们一起干,他毫不动摇,不肯改变主意。
    He's so adamant that however hard I tried to persuade him to join us he did not change his mind.
  • 你知道样以罗马字拼你的名字吗?
    Do you know how to Romanize your name?
  • 你和你的室友相处得么样?
    How are you making out with your roommate?
  • 她见过他同房的一些朋友,但都不么喜欢他们,然而这男孩子却和他们完全不同。
    She had met several of his roommate's friends and not much liked them, but this boy was another cup of tea altogether.
  • 如果地主、富农要吃饭,他们又没有田,么办?这实际上是把所有地主、富农逼得同蒋介石联合起来反对农民,结果是对于贫农、中农不利,对于工农政权不利,对于生产也不利。
    In actuality, this policy only forced all landlords and rich peasants to join forces with Chiang Kai-shek and stand against the peasants, which was of no benefit to the poor and middle peasants, the worker-peasant regime or production.
  • 目前生产的形势么样?
    What is the actual situation in production?
  • 实际怎样呢?
    But what is the actual situation?
  • 我真不了解他到底是样的人;一会儿正常,一会儿又像个疯子。
    I really don't know what kind of man he really is; on one occasion, he is normal, and on another, he acts like a lunatic.
  • 你为什么邀请那样的一个无赖上你家里来?他是样的人,你是知道的;这显然是为虎作伥。
    Why do you invite a rotter like that to your house? You know what kind of a man he is; it looks uncommonly like holding a candle to the devil.
  • 警察:我么能对这城市所有其他地区的公共汽车路线都了解呢?
    How could I know the bus routes in all the other parts of the city?
  • 他的举止行为么样?
    How does he act?
  • 给你4张第四排的票么样?
    What about four tickets in Row 4?
  • 人该么做呢?他决不该比国王还要保皇吧。
    What is one to do? One must not be more royalist than the king.
  • (指橄榄球的发起者—橄榄球学校—已将英式足球列入体育课程)我们该么办呢?我们不得不跟着老大哥走呀。
    (reaction to Rugby School, originator of Rugby football, having introduced Association football into their sports curriculum) What is one to do? One must not be more royalist than the king.
  • “不能,版税一年只能结算两次,现在还不到时候,我好付给你呢?”
    "No, not now. Royalty payments are made only twice a year. How could I pay you ahead of time?"
  • 么可以这么粗鲁呢?
    How can you be so rude?
  • 么可以这么粗鲁呢?
    How could you be so rude?
  • 谁也不知道她的财产是么来的。
    Nobody knew how she had acquired her wealth.
  • 她是样学到本领的?
    How did she acquire her skill?
  • 他的财富是样得来的?
    How did he acquire his wealth?
  • 我们对另一家公司的计划保持缄默,不管竞争对手希望我们样做,我们都要照办。
    We acquiesce to the other company's schedule and handle the process however the competitior wants us to.
  • 一个(或者一套)详细说明样解决问题的规则。
    a precise rule (or set of rules) specifying how to solve some problem.
  • 若谣传是真的该么办?
    What if the rumor it true?
  • 关于她死的谣言是样传开的。
    How did the rumour of her death get about?
  • 莫蒂梅惊叫道:“你么样,双眼充血,衣服散乱,披头散发!”尤金说:“难道我真是那么乱蓬蓬的吗?”她边说边冷静地走向镜子旁边。
    "Why, what bloodshot, draggled, dishevelled spectacle, is this?" cried Mortimer. "Are my feathers so very much rumpled?" said Eugene, coolly going up to the looking-glass.
  • 当我听到那吵嚷声时,我还在那里,我立刻从房里来到过道里,飞快地跑出去看看是么回事。
    I was still there when I heard the rumpus. I came out into the hall and ran hell for leather to see what was the matter.
  • 父亲回到家里看到一家人狂乱得团团转时,问道:“么回啦?”
    When my father came home and saw the family rushing around madly he asked, “What’s the big deal?”
  • 就算你的是“阳春白雪”吧,这暂时既然是少数人享用的东西,群众还是在那里唱“下里巴人”,那末,你不去提高它,只顾骂人,那就样骂也是空的。
    Your work may be as good as "The Spring Snow", but if for the time being it caters only to the few and the masses are still singing the "Song of the Rustic poor",[8] you will get nowhere by simply scolding them instead of trying to raise their level.
  • 么竟会有这么多机器零件生锈呢?
    How can it happen that so many machine parts get rusty?
  • 么竟会有这么多机器零件生锈呢?
    How can it happen that so many machine parts got rusty?