Chinese English Sentence:
  • 其中一只小狗帕奇安静地把前腿放在圣诞老人的椅子上,不过那只名叫安娜贝勒的小狗却老是不停地舔着圣诞老人的脸,以致于萨沃宁不得不威胁她说:"快停下!不然我可要打你屁股
    Patch quietly rested his forelegs on the arm of Santa's chair, but Alyssa Savonen's other dog, Annabelle, couldn't resist licking Leverette's face until Savonen warned her, "Do you want a spanking? Stop it!"
  • 在暴风中屋顶的瓦片哗地落了下来.
    During the gale roof tiles came hurtling down.
  • 这就对;这才是需要的
    That is good or what is needed
  • 我们在欢唱:“前进吧:新加坡!”的同时,必须上下一心,团结一致,为新加坡未来的光明前途,作出更大的努力。
    While we sing "Majulah, Singapura! ", we must gel ever together with one heart and soul to make even greater efforts for our country, our future.
  • `女士们、 先生们, 这个只卖50美元, 太便宜.'
    Ladies and gentlemen, it's a steal at only $50.'
  • 那我真太高兴啦。
    I shall be very glad indeed.
  • ,谢天谢地我们回来了。
    Well, thank goodness we're back.
  • ,谢天谢地我们回来了。
    Well, thank goodness we are back.
  • 谢天谢地,我现在算是从那个问题中解放出来
    Thank goodness that problem is off my hands now.
  • 我们这里饮料的品种可多,有菠萝汁、桔子汁、葡萄汁……
    We have sorts of them, pineapple, orange, grapefruit…
  • 屹立在教堂墓地上已经三百年的老橡树,突然间哗地倒在地上。
    Stands erect on the graveyard of church3 hundred years the old oak, rustlingly ground suddenly.
  • 我在蔬菜水果店里.吉米今天怎么
    I was at the greengrocer's. How's Jimmy today?
  • 啊呀!我们很久没见你
    By gum! Haven't seen you for ages.
  • “今天你干了什么?”“哦,没干哈,只是闲混而已。”
    "What have you been doing today?"" Oh, nothing, just hacking around."
  • 假如像她的人更多的话,光环的存库就会耗尽
    If there many more like her, the stock of halo will give you.
  • 我给你讲了多少次,你必须首先请示批准?
    How often have I hammered into you that you must ask permission first?
  • 他真太漂亮啦!
    He is so excessively handsome!
  • 该死!哪里还会有什么下一次!一千年也不会再有一次
    Next time be hanged! It won’t come in a thousand years.
  • 听她说的!她编造的鬼话可多
    Hark at her! The stories she tells!
  • 唉,又是倒霉!假如我是被养大当帽子工人的,生下来的孩子可能都没带头颅来的吧。
    Just like my luck! If I had been bred a hatter, little boys would have come into the world without heads.
  • 唉,又是倒霉!假如我是被养大当帽子工人的,生下来的孩子可能都没带头颅来的吧。
    Just like my luck! If I had been bred a hatter, little boy will have come into the world without head.
  • 唉,又是倒霉!假如我是被养大当帽子工人的,生下来的孩子可能都没带头颅来的吧。
    Just like my luck! if I have been bred a hatter, little boy will have come into the world without head.
  • 哎哟!有人把帽子拉在这儿
    Hello! Somebody's left their hat behind.
  • 亨利,你怎么啦?
    What's the matter with you, Henry?
  • 这女孩看来想家想得受不了
    The girl appeared to be overcome with homesickness.
  • 医生,我怎么?请将实情告诉我。
    What's the matter with me, doctor? Tell me honestly, straight from the shoulder.
  • 他挖苦人的本领特别高明,要是我不先给他点颜色看看,我马上就会见他怕。”
    He has a very satirical eye, and if I do not begin by being impertinent myself, I shall soon grow afraid of him."
  • 年内的重点制作包括为庆祝回归的特备节目"飞跃龙岛"、黑色喜剧"专业社团"、极具创意的"三个傻佬、三温暖"及儿童工作坊"巨人哗"。
    Highlights for 1997 included Dragon Island as the programme celebrating reunification, the black comedy The Professional, the innovative Three Men's Dreams and the children's workshop Giant Wa La La.
  • 得啦,我定要你抽。
    Come on. I insist.
  • 噢,好,你一定要这样就听你的吧,
    Oh, very well, if you insist.
  • 这是怎么,你这个无礼的女孩子!
    Marry come up! you saucy little jade!
  • "你回来!"莉莉讨厌地朝他看了一眼说,"你这次来想要什么啊?"
    "You're back! " said Lily and cast a jaundiced eye on him."What do you want this time? "