Chinese English Sentence:
  • ,你怎么这样粗心?
    Oh, how could you be so careless?
  • 你刚才提到了杰克。卡森。是,他驾驶技术学得很快。
    You mentioned Jack Carson just now. well, he 's very quick at leaning how to drive.
  • 用中国人常说的,鲁道夫就是“有心栽花花不开,无心栽柳柳成荫“,不过,除了天分,也在她后天的顽强拼搏!
    It was just like a Chi-nese saying goes "You plant the flowers intentionally they won't bloom, but if you throw that seed casually somewhere, a group of wil-low trees will grow out". However, besides talent, it also depended on her postnatal indomitable struggle.
  • 离开吧,穷是会惹上的
    Come away; poverty's catching.
  • 离开吧,穷是会惹上的
    Come away; poverty 's catching.
  • !我忘了,我是把我的cd借给了那个人。
    Oh, I forget, I loan my cd to that guy.
  • 多么精致的一辆马车!
    It's a wonderful chaise!
  • 不幸的小伙子,他刚刚死了妻子。
    Poor chap, his wife has just died.
  • 老伙计!你身子骨还如此挺拔
    Old chap! You are still as straight as an arrow.
  • ,丁太太,做做好事告诉我一点有关我邻居的事吧。我觉得要是我上床睡去,我也不会安心的,所以行行好坐下聊一个钟头吧。”
    `Well, Mrs Dean, it will be a charitable deed to tell me something of my neighbours: I feel I shall not rest, if I go to bed; so be good enough to sit and chat an hour.'
  • 多么迷人的晚装啊!
    What a charming dress!
  • 多么可爱的房子啊!
    What a charming room!
  • `这本书你绝不会要价40英镑吧?'`是40英镑--物有所值!'
    You're surely not asking 40 for this book?' Yes it's cheap at the price!'
  • 安妮:是,让我们珍惜每一天的生活吧!
    Annie: That is true. Let us cherish our daily life then.
  • “一个陌生人看到我为这样一个姑娘的死如此悲痛,可能会觉得我太傻,那是因为他不知道我过去是怎样折磨这个女人的。那时候我是多么狠心!她又是多么温柔,受了多大委屈
    'People would think me very childish if they saw me grieving like this for the death of such a woman; but people could not know what I made that woman suffer, how cruel I was, how good and uncomplaining she was.
  • 你甭想叫我到唱诗班去唱歌,我五音不全
    You don't want me to sing in the choir, I can't carry a tune.
  • !他老是在紧要关头失常。
    Argh! He's always choking in the clutch.
  • !他老是在紧要关头失常。
    Argh! He 's always choking in the clutch.
  • 马克思在引述泰门的这一段独白时写道:“莎士比亚多么精辟地描述了金钱的本质!”
    Citing the monologue of Timon, Marx wrote: How excellently Shakespeare describes the essence of money!
  • 我国现在有迈向21世纪的美好理想,除了经济建设要跟得上先进国家外,文明社会该显现的文化素养,如瑞士人身上所表露出来的,我们也绝不能忽视
    As Singapore strives towards a better 21st century, not only must our economic development catch up with the developed nations, we must also not overlook the graciousness and other finer qualities, as epitomised by the Swiss, which are basic tenets of a more civilised society.
  • 天阴得很沉啊。
    It's pretty cloudy, isn't it?
  • !有只大蟑螂在你的台灯上。
    Look! There's a big cockroach on your desk light.
  • !有只大蟑螂在你的台灯上。
    Look!There's a big cockroach on your desk light.
  • 至于你所讲的什么倒霉——嘿,我们就是从这倒霉中造成新英格兰的,倒霉加上鳕鱼呢。
    As for what you're calling hard luck—well, we made New England out of it, that and codfish.
  • 至于你所讲的什么倒霉——嘿,我们就是从这倒霉中造成新英格兰的,倒霉加上鳕鱼呢。
    As for what you are called hard luck- well, we make new England out of it, that and codfish.
  • 至于你所讲的什么倒霉——嘿,我们就是从这倒霉中造成新英格兰的,倒霉加上鳕鱼呢。
    As for what you is call hard luck well, we make new england out of it, that and codfish.
  • 多巧的事啊!
    What a coincidence!
  • 你好,真巧啊!
    Hello there, what a coincidence!
  • "我在巴黎时你也正在那里,多巧!"
    What a coincidence that I was in Paris at the same time as you!
  • 我在伦敦时你也正在那里,多巧
    What a coincidence that I was in London at the same time as you!
  • 好冷啊!
    How cold it is?
  • 老殖民主义、新殖民主义、霸权主义、强权主义,真不少
    The world is so full of colonialism, neocolonialism, hegemony and power politics!