Chinese English Sentence:
  • 他厌倦了享乐。
    He was satiated with pleasure.
  • 那个疲的老人蹒跚而行。
    The tired old man shambles.
  • 我太困了,不能把戏看完。
    I'm too sleepy to watch the end of the show.
  • 我吃了这些药片感到困无力。
    These tablets make me feel rather sluggish.
  • 我晚上困时就吸这种药。
    When I am sleepy at night, I sniff up this medicine.
  • 我一走路就会疲倦。
    Walking soon tires me.
  • 他对生活感到厌, 需要点刺激。
    He is bored and needs a little spice in his life.
  • 变得疲惫或无精打采
    To become weary or spiritless.
  • 她厌了她的工作,正寻求改变。
    She's get stale in her job and look for a change.
  • 长时间走动之后,你可能感到疲,很不舒服,想要游泳。
    After so much walking you may feel tired and sticky and ready for a swim.
  • 她已厌抗争和奋斗。
    She was tired of fighting and struggling.
  • 这疲的老人蹒跚前行。
    The tired old man stumbled along.
  • 这话题使我厌倦。
    The subject tires me.
  • "那位村办小厂的厂长工作热情这么高,好象从不知道疲似的。"
    The director of the village mill with such enthusiasm as if he never knew fatigue.
  • 他已经疲了,他绝到不了山顶。
    He is tired out already -- he will never make the summit.
  • 而我孜孜不地为他观察,再把田野、树林、城镇、河流、云朵、阳光——我们眼前的一切景色,我们四周的天气情况,—一讲给他听。用声音使他的耳朵领略光线不能再给他眼睛带来的印象。
    and never did I weary of gazing for his be- half, and of putting into words the effect of field, tree, town, river, cloud, sunbeam of the landscape before us; of the weather round us and impressing by sound on his ear what light could no longer stamp on his eye.
  • 苏珊看来对她的工作感到厌了。
    Susan looks browned off( with her work).
  • 一天的购物使她精疲力尽;又累又出汗;他出了局的手在发抖;十分的疲;仅仅是马和牲畜疲了;你看上去很疲惫。
    the day's shopping left her exhausted; was fagged and sweaty; the trembling of his played out limbs; felt completely washed-out; only worn-out horses and cattle; you look worn out.
  • 他厌教书,转向绘画。
    He got tired of teaching and switched to painting.
  • 她厌谈论她的子女。
    She is tired of talking about her children.
  • 乏味的使体力或智力疲的;乏味的或令人厌
    Causing physical or mental fatigue; tedious or tiresome.
  • 在德黑兰有一个青年,由于厌了在地板上睡觉,多年来攒钱买了一张真正的床。
    Tired of sleeping on the floor, a young man in Teheran saved up for years to buy a real bed.
  • 我(厌地):“去剧院。
    Me (weary): " To the theatre.
  • 当我到这里那里旅行着时,路呀,我厌你了;当是现在,当你引导我到各处去时我便爱上你,与你结婚了。
    When I travelled to here and to there, I was tired of thee, O Road, but now when thou leadest me to everywhere I am wedded to thee in love.
  • 物理疗法和芳香疗法的专家简·贝蒂说:“我们将薰衣草油滴在一块垫子上,晚间放在病人的枕头下,这样他们就不必服用安眠药,醒来时也不会显得困无神。”
    Physiotherapist and aroma therapist Jan Beattie says:“We put lavender oil on a pad under patients’pillows at night so they don’t have to take sleeping pills and wake up feeling drowsy.
  • 他非常疲,所以没能作市场报告。
    He was very tired, and therefore he didn't give the market report.
  • 你讲课1个小时以后,就会口干舌燥,感到疲
    After you have been lecturing for an hour, you get thirsty and tired.
  • 玛丽厌了老跟在孩子们后头收拾东西。
    Mary got rather tired of constantly tidying up after the children.
  • 和你在一起,我永远不会厌
    I shall never tire of your company.
  • 我一点也不疲倦。
    I am not in the least tired.
  • 大家对你喋喋不休的抱怨感到厌了。
    Everybody's tired of your everlasting complaints!
  • 我很疲倦。
    I am very tired.