Chinese English Sentence:
  • 拔火罐就是把一个真空的杯子放在皮肤上引起局部充血的一种治疗法.通常,医生把一个点燃的酒精棉球放在杯子里一会儿以排出里面的空气使它成为一个真空杯,接着快速地把空杯子放在选定的皮肤上.
    It is a congeted treatment using a vacuum cup sucked firmly on the skin. Usually, the doctor fires an alcohol sponge and puts it inside the cup for a short while to make the cup a vacuum one, then he places the vacuum cup instantly over the selected spot of the skin.
  • 抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了。雷德太太,星期三你便吗?
    Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
  • 明天下午两点您便吗?
    Would 2:00 tomorrow afternoon be convenient for you?
  • 这是药。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。
    Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's.
  • 这是给你开的药方。
    Here is the prescription for your medicine.
  • 你什么地疼,怎么个疼法?
    Where is the pain and what's it like?
  • 请按药帮我抓药好吗?
    Can you fill the prescription for me?
  • 请把你的药给我看一下。
    Please show me the Prescription.
  • 这是我的药,你能帮我配药吗?
    This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?
  • 那间套房有多少平英尺?
    How many square feet is that studio?
  • 你们有这面的样本吗
    Have you got the catalogue for this line?
  • 这种推土机操纵方便
    The bulldozer can be handled easily.
  • 我方价格极有竞争性
    Our price is highly competitive.
  • 还是你方先报价吧
    I think it's better for you to quote us your price first.
  • 如果对价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
    If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away.
  • 如果按这个价格买进,我实在难以推销。
    It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
  • 如果希望引进一些先进技术和成套设备,我们公司可以尽力。
    If you hope to introduce some advanced technology and complete plants, we'd like to offer you our help.
  • 这样一来,对双都有利
    It'll benefit us both then.
  • 如果便的话,请您转告经理一下,请他光临。
    If it's convenient, would you please tell your manager that he is invited.
  • 你说2%,我说4%,我们来折中一下,双各让一半怎样?就降3%吧。
    You say 2% and I say 4%. How about splitting the difference and meeting each other half way? Let's settle at 3%.
  • 那么我们来考虑另一种式,比如说信用证,您认为可以接受吗?
    Let's consider another way, say, letter of credit. Do you think that's acceptable?
  • 付款面,您愿意接受付款交单吗?
    In terms of payment, would you like to accept D/P?
  • 所订购货物之其余部分,一俟我进货即可供应。
    The balance of your order will be supplied when we receive fresh stock.
  • 她按挣回扣式为我们工作(没有薪水)。
    She is working for us on commission, ie is not paid a salary.
  • 感谢你们推销我产品的意愿,对你们过去两年的表现我们也非常满意。
    Thank you for your intention to help promote the sales of our products, and we are quite satisfied with your performance in the last two years.
  • 她意识到在所采用的法中可能出错。
    She recognized the potential for error in the method being used.
  • 医生给我开了一个处
    The doctor made me out a pres cription.
  • 我们工厂占地约5,000平米。
    Our factory floor is about 5, 000 square meters.
  • 今晚公司经理将为您举办一个晚宴。不知是否便?
    Our managing director will host a reception banquet in your honor tonight. Would that be convenient?
  • 那崂山将是你理想的地。它总共有200多个旅游景点。
    Mt. Laoshan would be the ideal place for you, then. It has around 200 sightseeing spots.
  • 在利率面,储蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同?
    Regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account?
  • 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你市场。
    We all understand that Chinese slippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price.