身Chinese English Sentence:
| - 像亲戚或者与亲戚的身份相符。
like or befitting a cousin. - 拜托你回到我身边来。
I beg for you to come back to me. - 他们考虑到他身体不好,请他别干了。
Considering his ill health, they begged him off. - 考虑到他身体不好,他们恳求让他别干了。
Considering his poor health, they begged him off. - 那位将军出身微贱。
The general rose from humble beginnings. - 当时有的干部对执行这一任务有顾虑,伯承对他们说,这个行动可以把敌人吸引到我们身上来,减轻兄弟野战军的压力。釜底抽薪,焉能惧怕烫手,即使作出牺牲,也义无反顾。
Some cadres hesitated before this prospect, but Bocheng explained the situation to them. "If we do this," he said, "we can draw the enemy to ourselves and make it easier for the other field armies. How can you take hot embers out from under a pot if you are afraid of burning your fingers? Even if we have to make sacrifices, we should not begrudge them." - 我们明天动身,但我现在还没开始收拾行李呢!
We leave tomorrow but I haven't begun to pack yet! - 他那令人讨厌的行为有损他自己的身份。
He's making himself cheap by his unpleasant behaviour. - 这种行为有失你的身份。
Such behaviour is beneath you. - 他听见身后有脚步声。
He heard steps behind him. - 身处不列颠英勇的岛屿的、身处法兰西和比利时废墟城市的,甚至可能是身处德国和意大利的人们
The people on the heroic island of Britain, in the ruined cities of France and Belgium, yes, perhaps even to people in Germany and in Italy. - 他的悲惨身世令人难以置信。
The story of his miseries is beyond my belief. - 我对经常锻炼身体的好处有点怀疑。
I'm not a great believer in taking regular physical exercise. - ”人民检察院也在《直接受理的侵犯公民民主权利、人身权利和渎职案件立案标准的决定》中规定,对国家工作人员非法剥夺他人正当的宗教信仰自由,如干涉他人正常的宗教活动或者强迫教徒退教,强迫公民信教或信某一教派,情节恶劣,后果严重,影响很坏的行为,以及非法封闭或捣毁合法宗教场所及其他宗教设施的行为等,应予立案。
" In the Decisions on the Standards for Filing Directly Received Cases of Infringement Upon Citizens' Democratic and Personal Rights and Those of Malfeasance, it is stipulated that a people's procuratorate shall place on file a case in which a State functionary illegally deprives anyone of his or her legitimate freedom of religious belief-such as by interfering in normal religious activities, forcing a believer to give up his/her membership of a religion or compelling a citizen to profess a certain religion or adherence to a certain religious sect-and in which the offense is of an abominable nature and has brought about serious consequences and undesirable effects. A people's procuratorate shall also put on record cases of illegally closing or destroying lawful religious sites and other religious facilities. - 人民检察院也在《直接受理的侵犯公民民主权利、人身权利和渎职案件立案标准的决定》中规定,对国家工作人员非法剥夺他人正当的宗教信仰自由,如干涉他人正常的宗教活动或者强迫教徒退教,强迫公民信教或信某一教派,情节恶劣,后果严重,影响很坏的行为,以及非法封闭或捣毁合法宗教场所及其他宗教设施的行为等,应予立案。
In the Decisions on the Standards for Filing Directly Received Cases of Infringement Upon Citizens' Democratic and Personal Rights and Those of Malfeasance, it is stipulated that a people's procuratorate shall place on file a case in which a State functionary illegally deprives anyone of his or her legitimate freedom of religious belief -- such as by interfering in normal religious activities, forcing a believer to give up his/her membership of a religion or compelling a citizen to profess a certain religion or adherence to a certain religious sect -- and in which the offense is of an abominable nature and has brought about serious consequences and undesirable effects. A people's procuratorate shall also put on record cases of illegally closing or destroying lawful religious sites and other religious facilities. - 属于、关于或相信艺术创作有其自身的目的。
of or relating to or believing in autotelism. - 我觉得,被这麽个比我年龄小得多的人训斥,真太失身分了
I find it belittle to be reprimanded by someone so much younger than me - 我觉得,被这麽个比我年龄小得多的人训斥,真太失身分了。
I find it belittle to is reprimand by someone so much younger than me. - 我们的青年团员要不愧成为共产主义的先进战士,就一定要向轻视劳动、特别是轻视体力劳动的思想作斗争,而且要以自己的模范行为带动广大青年群众投身到体力劳动的战线上去。
To prove themselves worthy of the name of advanced Communist fighters, our Youth League members must combat views that belittle labour in general and manual labour in particular. Moreover, with their own exemplary deeds they should urge vast numbers of young people to join them at the forefront of manual labour. - 旅行行李旅游者的随身衣物及箱子
The cases and belongings of a traveler. - 没有了,其它的都是我个人的随身物品。
No more. The rest are my personal belongings. - 我们把自己的东西收拾好就动身。
We gathered our belongings together, and set off. - 饭店大火使她失去了所有随身物品。
She lost all her belongings in the hotel fire. - 除了您随身带进机舱里数量适度的个人所有物品以外。
Except for a reasonable amount of personal belongings that you carry in the cabin. - 如此卑劣的行为有失我的身份
Such petty behavior is below me. - 短紧身上衣一种紧身齐臀无领无袖但延伸到两肩的上衣,尤其指16世纪男子穿着在紧身衣外的束腰带的上衣
A close-fitting, hip-length, collarless jacket having no sleeves but often extended shoulders, belted and worn over a doublet by men especially in the16th century. - 说完,本.普莱斯转过身,朝街上走去。
And Ben Price turned and walked down the street. - 他转身向我走来。
He bent his steps toward me. - 我们在奔跑时,身体向前倾。
We bend forward in running. - 屈膝礼一种主要由妇女做的表示尊重或恭敬的动作,弯曲双膝,一脚向前迈并使身体下坐
A gesture of respect or reverence made chiefly by women by bending the knees with one foot forward and lowering the body. - 她趴在母亲身上啜泣。
She sobbed, bending over her mother. - "哎呀,天哪,"我妈妈惊愕地说道,弯下身去。
"My stars,"my mother said,bending over.
|
|
|