欢Chinese English Sentence:
| - 看着温暖的炉火和闪闪烁烁的圣诞节彩灯,听着家人们的欢声笑语,我不禁惬意地微笑着。
The warm fire, twinkling Christmas lights and laughter from family brought a contented smile to my face. - 每个氏族生产自己的粮食和衣料,衣料通常由本氏族的妇女在氏族内部加工成当时人们喜欢的粗糙织物。
Each family produced its own food and the materials of its clothing, which were worked up within itself, usually by the women of the family, into the coarse fabrics with which the age was contented. - 喜欢争吵的;好争辩的
Given to quarreling; contentious. - 如果有人应当得到充满欢乐的一天,应当有轻松愉快的心情,这个人一定是你。这件礼物是我不变的爱的象征,祝你生日快乐!
If anyone deserves a happy day which brings contentment and a light heart, it must be you. This gift is a token of my everlasting love for you. Have a happy birthday. - 我妻子喜欢欧洲大陆式烹调法,不过我总是最喜欢烤牛肉和3份蔬菜。
My wife prefers continental cooking but give me roast beef and three veg any day. - 彬格莱无论走到哪儿,一定都会讨人喜欢,达西却始终得罪人。
Bingley was sure of being liked wherever he appeared; Darcy was continually giving offence. - 这些数字与我们的发现不一致;既有非正义的公平又喜欢报复的矛盾性格——约翰·莫勒。
the figures are at odds with our findings; contradictory attributes of unjust justice and loving vindictiveness- John Morley. - 比较起来,我喜欢老式建筑结构。
In contrast, I like the old-style buildings. - 我挺喜欢这个故事,不过我觉得结尾颇有斧凿之嫌。
I quite like the story, but I think the ending is rather contrived. - 辩论者;争辩者从事或喜欢争辩、辩论或驳斥的人
A person engaged in or inclined to controversy, argument, or refutation. - 欢迎在您方便的时候给予面谈的机会。
I should Welcome a personal interview at your convenience. - 我虽然不喜欢电话,但为了方便我装了一具。
Although I don't like them, I have a phone for convenience. - 在远离市镇或大村庄的乡农,现在仍可见到货郎。但是,有固定住所和固定顾客的商人更值得信赖,若离得近,顾客更喜欢到这样的商人那里买东西,因而哪里有足够多的顾客,可提供报酬,哪里就有人开设店铺。
But a dealer who has afixed abode and fixed customers is so much more to be depended on, that consumers prefer resorting to him if he is conveniently accessible; and dealers therefore find their advantage in establishing themselves in every locality where there are sufficient consumers near at hand to afford them a remuneration. - 朕喜欢女修道院,其不至收容年龄五十以下之妇人。
I like convent but I wish they will not admit any women under the age of fifty. - 不被接受的不能被社会常理接受的或欢迎的
Unacceptable or undesirable according to social convention. - 他总是喜欢说老生常谈的那几句话。
He often speaks a few conventional remarks. - 我不喜欢那些守旧的人们。
I'm not keen on conventional people at all. - 与会人员为他们的侯选人欢呼
Conventioneers whooping it up for their candidate. - 我想起美国夏威夷的檀香山,那也是个东西方文化交融的城市,人们通过庆祝名目繁多的节日,不时地给当地增添欢乐的气氛。
That reminds me of Honolulu, capital of Hawaii, an American city where cultures of East and West converge. People there celebrate numerous festivals, adding to the holiday mood of the island from time to time. - 不过跟她们攀谈起来,就觉得她们也都是些讨人喜欢的女人。
But they are very pleasing women when you converse with them. - 欢乐变成悲哀。
Joy is converted into grief. - 联欢会, 欢乐的宴会
a convivial meeting [gathering] - 团聚时的欢乐气氛
A convivial atmosphere at the reunion. - 团聚时的欢乐气氛;喜好社交的女人;他是一个无忧无虑的人。
a convivial atmosphere at the reunion; a woman of convivial nature; he was a real good-time Charlie. - 福斯塔夫式的具有快乐和欢乐特征的
Characterized by joviality and conviviality. - ‘我们去喝点酒。’她欢快地说。
`Let's go and have a drink,' she said convivially. - 中国政府、中国妇女和全体中国人民热情地欢迎第四次世界妇女大会在北京召开,正在全力以赴地为会议做好各项准备工作。
The Chinese government, Chinese women and Chinese people as a whole warmly welcome the convocation of the Fourth World Conference on Women in Beijing. They are going all out to make comprehensive preparations for the congress. - 我喜欢美国式的汉堡包。
I like my hamburgers cooked American-style. - 父母疼爱儿女固乃人之常情,况乎库姬又挺讨人喜欢,只是她父亲对她也溺爱太堪了。
It’s natural for parents to love their children, and Cookie’s nice enough, but her father dotes on her beyond all measure. - 她回忆起他一直是多么喜欢她的小点心,并且对她的课是多么地感兴趣。
She recalled how he'd always liked her cookies and seemed so interested in her lessons. - 理想家庭的另一个要素是不外出工作的妻子,关心、体贴的母亲。孩子们放学后,她会用一盘家庭自制的小饼干来欢迎他们。
Another component of the ideal family is a non-working wife, the caring, nurturing mother who greets children after school with a plate of home- baked cookies. - 我不喜欢烹饪。
I don't like cooking.
|
|
|