Chinese English Sentence:
  • 如果一个人得到全世界而丧失了灵魂,这对他有何益处
    What good does it do a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul?
  • 这听起来很有趣呢。
    That sounds like fun.
  • 为什么不买件作纪念
    Why not take one as a souvenir?
  • 最后假设一下,如果有人对某城进行为期三天的参观访问,他只是尽本份似的~口气走马观花地看完了5座教堂、4个博物馆和一排卖纪念品的商店,倘若你心情不好,你可能会问,这样一位疲乏不堪的游客从与商人的碰面中能获得什么好处,可以增进什么了解
    Finally, if you are in a bad mood, you may wonder what good, what understanding could come from the meeting of an exhausted tourist with the merchants of a city that he is visiting in three days, running dutifully through five churches, four museums, and a row of souvenir shops.
  • “没问题,”有人答道,“快点,宇宙飞船正等着。”
    "That's all right," someone said."Quickly, the spaceship is waiting."
  • 你何不有话直说?他是一个粗鲁、不懂得关心别人,而且自私的人!
    Why don't you call a spade a spade? He's a rude, uncaring, selfish man!
  • 应该让他们明白是跟谁说话
    They want to remember who they're speaking to!
  • 同样的,本地的异族同胞也有人想要学习华文,然而试问:有哪一个组织专门开办这些课程
    Similarly, there are non-Chinese Singaporeans who are interested in learning the Chinese language. Do we have Chinese organisations which specialise in providing such courses?
  • 迈:具体地说,哪一件事应该放在第一位做
    Wallace: And what must come first, specifically?
  • 三三制政权具体的内容是什么
    Specifically, what does the three-thirds system mean?
  • 甚至有一个人专门问道:"你愿意拿什么作为回报?"
    One respondent specifically asks, "What compensation are you willing to offer?"
  • 斯宾塞,我们该怎么办
    Spencer, what shall we do!
  • 你能放点什么料使这没味道的饭菜香起来
    What can you sue to spice up this dull meal?
  • 在这些欢乐之中,哪一种是物质的,哪一种是精神的
    Which of these pleasures is material and which spiritual?
  • 不是说老的就不好,“阿姐”郑惠玉十年后依然光彩照人,如今的李资政也宝刀不老。但是,他们也在变,也在求新、求发展,谁会说他们“不新”
    I don't mean that whatever is old is no good. Ms Zoe Tay maintains her splendour even after a decade, and Senior Minister Lee is full of vitality to this day, as they never cease to strive for change, innovation, and progress. Whoever can say they are "no longer new"?
  • 九一八事变以后的环境能够使国民党营垒分裂出这样一部分人,为什么今天的环境反倒不能造成国民党的分裂
    If the circumstances following the September 18th Incident could cause this group to split away, why cannot the present circumstances give rise to other splits in the Kuomintang?
  • 你为什么不现在就用棉球擦洗一下伤口
    Why do not you sponge the wound now?
  • "持批评态度的人士反问说,万一这种基因改良在使得蚊子不能传播疟疾的同时,又使它更有效地传播其他疾病,那又怎么办?。
    What if the same change that kept a mosquito from spreading malaria ended up making it more efficient at spreading something else, critics ask.
  • 汤姆长胡子了,我们上次见到他时还没长
    Tom has sprout a beard since we see him last.
  • 汤姆长胡子了,我们上次见到他时还没长.
    Tom has sprouted a beard since we saw him last.
  • "有个地方着火了--好多人--我想我把他们都救出来了,"她语无伦次地说。
    “ There was a fire-- so many people-- I think I saved them all,” she sputtered.
  • 你洗牌怎么可以作弊
    How can you stack the card?
  • 王平,你了解这些场馆历史有什么目的?
    Wang Ping, What is your purpose to get to know the history of the stadiums?
  • 但是不锈钢是怎样生产的?
    But how is stainless steel manufactured?
  • 楼梯在哪里呢?
    Where are the stairs?
  • 但日本与香港的未来有何重大关系
    But what is Japan's stake in Hong Kong's future?
  • 你们如何才能使那些愤怒的商人们同意把期限放宽到月底
    How can you stall of the angry tradesmen till the end of the month?
  • “不过我们需要的东西要有上百件,”他结结巴巴地说。
    "But there are a hundred things we need," he stammered.
  • 好,走.你为什么瞪着我看?有什么不对劲吗?
    Good,Let's go.Why are you staring at me ? Is there something wrong?
  • 好,走。你为什么瞪着我看?有什么不对劲吗?
    Good, Let's go. Why are you staring at me? Is there something wrong?
  • 经:您可以在什么时候开始工作
    When can you start?
  • 咱们从哪看起呢?
    Where shall we start?