Chinese English Sentence:
  • 雪片摸起来有什感觉?
    How does snow feel?
  • 对有钱人来说,贫穷是不合情理的事情;他们可真无法理解:既然想吃饭了,为什不把铃打响?
    Poverty is an anomaly to rich people; it is very difficult to make out why people who want dinner do not ring the bell.
  • 今天早晨收到一封无名氏的来信,信内还附有钱,我不明白这是怎回事。
    An anonymous letter containing money came to me this morning and I do not know what to make of it.
  • 战争绝不能解决两岸的对立,我觉得我们花那多的钱在武器上是非常错误的。
    War has absolutely no way to resolve the antagonism between the two sides. I think it is a gross mistake that we are spending so much money on weapons.
  • 杰夫:这不是奥运会会歌
    Jeff: Isn't that the Olympic Anthem?
  • 王平:连续7次登上冠军领奖台,看着国旗一点点在国歌中升起,那是什感觉?
    Wang Ping: What one would feel after being on the stage 7 times , watching his national flag raising , and listening to the national anthem?
  • 布利克斯博士曾经向安理会报告说,伊拉克几乎没有提供多少证实伊拉克生产炭疽细菌的证据,也没有提供什令人信服的已经销毁这种细菌的证据。
    Dr. Blix told this council that Iraq has provided little evidence to verify anthrax production and no convincing evidence of its destruction.
  • 我们多人类中心主义呀!
    How anthropocentric of us.
  • 我们设法预测考试中将会问些什问题。
    We're trying to anticipate what questions we'll be asked in the examination.
  • 他和我谁都料想不到这条路是那崎岖漫长。
    Neither he nor I anticipated this long and difficult road.
  • 反对数,逆对数一个特定对数代表的数字;例如,如x的对数等于y那x就是y的反对数
    The number for which a given logarithm stands; for example, where log x equals y, the x is the antilogarithm of y.
  • 他(布什)看起来并不邪恶,也不善玩弄手法,甚至也不像尼克松或约翰逊那特具政治性。他在竞选途中所暴露的丑态-即使是因克林顿1969年以罗德学者身分访问莫斯科时参加反战运动,布什给他扣上一顶红帽子的令人作呕的事-对他并未产生太大负面影响。“人们都认为他已急不择言,”一位克林顿高级顾问说。“该退休了。他们要他下。”
    He [Bush] isn't perceived as evil, manipulative or even especially political, like Nixon or Lyndon Johnson. The ugliness he has spewed on the campaign trail – even the odious Red-baiting of Clinton for visiting Moscow and participating in the antiwar movement while a Rhodes scholar in 1969 – hasn't really been held against him. "People just figure he's desperate," says a top Clinton adviser. "It's gold watch time. They want him gone."
  • 原来是那只小白兔,又慢慢地走回来了,它在刚才走过的路上焦急地到处审视,好像在寻找什东西,爱丽丝还听到它低产咕噜:“公爵夫人呵!
    It was the White Rabbit, trotting slowly back again, and looking anxiously about as it went, as if it had lost something; and she heard it muttering to itself `The Duchess!
  • 你有什可读的书吗?
    Have you any book to read?
  • 你如果看见什有趣的书, 请替我买一本。
    If you see any interesting book, please buy it for me.
  • 什么书都可以。
    Any book will do.
  • 我什么也不能给你。
    I can't give you any.
  • 随便什时间;任何地方。
    any old time; any old place.
  • 明天上午什时候都行。
    Any time tomorrow morning.
  • 你喜欢什时间都可以。
    Any time you like.
  • 它们有什么优点?
    Are they any good?
  • 有什么疑问吗?
    Be there any doubt?
  • 有什么妨碍吗?
    Be there any objection?
  • 想要喝点什么吗?
    Care for any drink?
  • 你在那里看见了什人了吗?
    Did you see anybody there?
  • 他不是什重要人物。
    He isn't anybody.
  • 你还看见别的什人吗?
    Do you see anybody else?
  • 你在那儿看到什人了吗?
    Do you see anybody there?
  • 我怎也想不出那人的名字来了。
    I couldn't think of the name of that man anyhow.
  • 后来不管怎着,我还是进了屋。
    Well, anyhow, I got into the room.
  • 不管怎样,记住,迟到是时髦。
    Anyhow,remember,be fashionably late.
  • 不管怎说这儿没有真正古老的东西。
    Anyhow there's nothing really old here.