Chinese English Sentence:
  • 就要这些吗?
    Will that be all?
  • 就要这些。
    That's all for me.
  • 就要这些。
    That's it.
  • 就要这些。
    That's all.
  • 就要这些。
    That would be all.
  • 宾馆里还有哪服务项目?
    Does the guest house offer any other service?
  • 夫人。我能为您做什么?
    Madam. What can I do for you?
  • 噢,谢谢,但你知道我们邀请了一朋友过来聚聚。
    Oh, thank you. But you see, we are having some friends over.
  • 噢,电视机好像有毛病。
    Ah, I'm afraid there's something wrong with the TV.
  • 修剪一下就行了。两边剪短,但后面不要剪得太多。
    Just a trim, and cut the sides fairly short, but not so much at the back.
  • 好,能不能把两边鬓角再剪短
    Well, could you cut a little more off the temple?
  • 还要我为您做什么吗?
    Anything else I can do for you?
  • 疼痛减轻些了吗?
    Is the pain getting less?
  • 人喜欢有很多事忙忙碌碌。
    Some people even like to have many irons in the fire.
  • 假如你太太大发脾气的话,你该怎么办呢?(因为谈论的对象使对方的太太,所以语气要委婉客气。)
    What will you do if your wife lets off steam?
  • 女人花大把的钱购买珠宝首饰。
    Mrs. Lin always takes center stage at a party.
  • 在商业谈判中,常会有一猫戏老鼠的把戏。
    In business negotiations, there are always cat-and-mouse games.
  • 人多年来就是靠政府救济生活的。
    Some people have gone on the dole for years.
  • 青少年总是会给父母和老师惹麻烦。
    Teenagers tend to make waves with their parents and teachers.
  • 长期负债是指不符合流动负债条件的负债。应付抵押借款、长期租赁、应付长期票据,以及应付债券都是长期负债的一例子。
    Long-term liabilities are obligations that do not qualify as current liabilities. Mortgages payable, long-term leases, long-term notes payable, and bond payable are a few examples of long-term liabilities.
  • 语言学习对有人来说易如反掌。
    Languages come easily to some people.
  • 你怎么会想出这肤浅的主意的?你应该仔细的考虑考虑。
    How do you come up with all these half-baked ideas? You should think them out more carefully.
  • 他说了一非常离奇的事。他从那里听来的?
    He said some really off–the-wall things. Where does he come up with them?
  • 我们听了一蛮特别的音乐。
    We listened to some funky music.
  • 他必定疯了。没人知道他在说什么。
    He's out in left field. Nobody ever understands what he is talking about.
  • 参加这晚会与大家接触接触是很重要的,关系就是这样建立起来的。
    It's important for you to go to these parties and rub elbows with everyone. That's how contacts are made.
  • 还有一要点我们还没达成一致
    There are some points we have not worked out.
  • 能再便宜一些吗?
    Would you give me a discount?
  • 能再便宜一些吗?
    Can you make it cheaper?
  • 语气较强,在有场合下,听起来会有点下流的感觉。
    Nobody gives a damn.
  • 我早该弄清楚一些。
    I should have known better.
  • 就这些吗?
    Is that all?