Chinese English Sentence:
  • 保持开放的思想。现在雇主们寻找的都是适应性强有开放的头脑的。让你的老板知道你愿意学习新的技能或者承担一可能超出你职责的项目
    Keep an open mind. Employers today seek professionals who are adaptable and open-minded. Let your boss know that you're willing to learn new skills or take on projects that might fall outside your normal duties.
  • 最后,记住一个强有力的支持网络能帮助你在职场中战胜变化。相信你的同事、朋友和你的家人能为你的挫折和担心提供一个出口。同时,很有可能一人自己经历过类似的情况,能够提出一建议帮你度过这段时期。
    Finally, keep in mind that a strong network of support can help you manage changes at work. Trusted colleagues, friends, and family can provide you with an outlet for expressing frustration or worries. At the same time, chances are good that some of these individuals will have faced similar situations themselves and can provide advice for handling it.
  • 我就要这些。
    That's all I need.
  • 那些是西瓜。
    Those are watermelons.
  • 我会小心一些的,
    I will be more careful.
  • 但是这家务活谁来做呢?
    But who will do all the house work?
  • 上帝帮助那自己帮自己的人。
    God helps those who he1p themselves.
  • 人们非常喜爱这邮票。
    People enjoyed the stamps very much.
  • 电视上会有一体育评论。
    There'll be some sport reviews on TV.
  • 你应该把这词背熟。
    You should learn these words by heart.
  • 我愿意帮你洗这衣服。
    I would like to wash the clothes for you.
  • 我受不了我那吵闹的室友了。
    I cannot put up with my noisy roommates.
  • 人把书比作朋友。
    Some people have compared books to friends.
  • 李太太的猫为何不在抓这老鼠呢?
    Why isn't Mrs. Lee's cat catching the mice?
  • 让我告诉你一通关的细节。
    Let me tell you some details about clearance.
  • 我恐怕有很坏的消息要告诉你。
    I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.
  • 我通常只是用搜索引擎找一资料。
    I'm usually just using the search engines to look up information.
  • 所有美好的记忆又在我脑海清晰地浮现了,有甚至还令我哭泣。
    All my best memories come back clearly to me, some can even make me cry.
  • 你只是稍微胖了。很快就会恢复的。
    You are just putting on a little weight. I believe you'll get that off easily.
  • 荷兰的税收制度为一英国公司提供了有效的避税方法。
    The system in Netherlands provides a useful tax shelter for some UK companies.
  • 主要为业务增长提供资金,在这一阶段的公司销售量呈不断增长趋势并已实现盈亏相抵或开始有盈利。这资金主要是用来对改良后的产品进行扩大生产、拓展市场营销渠道和扩大运营资本。
    Funds provided for the major growth of a company whose sales volume is increasing and that is beginning to break even or turn profitable. These funds are typically for plant expansion, marketing and working capital development of an improved product.
  • 这个价格包括哪服务项目呢?
    What services come with that?
  • 我学到了一新东西。
    I've learned something new.
  • 能告诉我这座城市有哪好玩的地方吗?
    Please tell me about some interesting places in this town.
  • 都有哪路线的旅行呢?
    What kind of tours do you have?
  • 都有哪路线的旅行呢?
    What kind of tours are available?
  • 都有哪路线的旅行呢?
    What kind of tours do you offer?
  • 都有哪路线的旅行呢?
    What kind of tours are there?
  • 你们都有什么葡萄酒?
    What kind of wine do you have?
  • 你们都有什么葡萄酒?
    What kind of wine do you have available?
  • 请做得清淡些。
    Can you make it mild?
  • 不要了,就要这吧,谢谢。
    No, thank you. That's all.