Chinese English Sentence:
  • 船长定好向驶向纽约.
    New York.
  • 强劲的侧风把飞机吹得偏离了线.
    Strong cross-winds blew the aircraft off course.
  • 行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了
    There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.
  • 货物由“ Eli:”号直船在5月10号运出,预计在6月1日前到达上海
    The goods were shipped by the direct steamer “ Eli:” on May 10th and are estimated to reach Shanghai before June 1st.
  • 我们宁愿直,因为转运增加破损风险,也会因某些方面延迟抵达
    We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays arrival to some extent.
  • 合同会邮给你们签字。
    The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
  • 为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特寄我方最新目录,供细阅。
    In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.
  • 我想订两张今天西北空7班次到底特律的机票。
    I'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.
  • 我要订一张巴黎的往返票,1月8日,法,头等舱。
    I would like to book a flight to Paris on January 8 on Air France, First Class and round trip.
  • 不,我们和一些主要空公司和酒店都有公司信用协议。这次旅行你也许只会用它来吃饭。但并不是所有的饭店都接受这种信用卡。你也许要付现金。
    No, we have company credit arrangements with some major airlines and hotels. For this trip, you'll probably only use it for food. Not all restaurants accept the card, so you may have to pay cash.
  • 我们认为很可能是途中的自然变化。
    We think it quite probably derives from natural changes in the voyage.
  • 我要寄一封空信到美国。
    I'll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.
  • 通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的空信,20克收费20元。
    A letter generally mails to America-Europe-Africa by airmail. First 20 grams is 20 yuan.
  • 日本空公司的柜台在哪儿?
    Where is the Japan Airlines counter?
  • 这个班开始登机了吗?
    Has this flight begun boarding?
  • 这个班开始登机了吗?
    Have they begun boarding this flight?
  • 准备起航!
    call away!
  • 英国英吉利海峡海信息业务
    Channel Navigation Information Service U.K.
  • 航向复原
    Course again!
  • 台卡导仪台卡导公司台卡雷达公司
    Decca navigatorDecca Navigator Co. Ltd.Decca Radar Ltd.