您Chinese English Sentence:
| - 我会与银行作出安排,就这批货开立您方为受益人的不可撤消信用证。
Well. I'll arrange with our bankers to open an irrevocable L/C in your favour to cover the parcel. - 给您的价格得另外再核算,无论是f.o.b.或c.i.f.价格。
Prices to you would have to be worked out, either F.O.B. or C.I.F. prices. - 让我想想,对了,安然是其中之一。这家大公司就在您的老家得克萨斯州,它比今年3月份以色列坦克开过来时我办公室下面那家小吃摊倒得还快。
Let me see, ah yes, there was Enron -- that giant corporation from your very own state of Texas, that went bust faster than the falafel stand down the road from my office when Israeli Merkava tanks came rolling in last March. - 您想要些什么特别品种?
Do you have any particular item in mind? - 我想向您介绍一下我们初步拟定的活动日程。
I would like to show you our tentative itinerary. - 非常感谢您安排了这样一个丰富而又有趣的行程。
Thank you very much for such a full and interesting itinerary. - 我希望能在欧洲某地接到您的来信,您有我的旅行路线。
I shall hope to find a letter from you somewhere in Europe. You have my itinerary. - 我们开始今天的计划前,我想给您们一份我们日程的概略说明。
Before we start today's program. I would like to give you a general outline of our itinerary. - 我相信您就是杰克逊先生,对吗?
I believe you are Mr. Jackson, aren't you? - 您想买金的、银的、还是玉的镯子?
Would you like to have gold, silver or jade bracelets? - 这些是各种各样的玉器,您喜欢什么,就挑什么。
Here are all kinds of jade. Choose whatever you like, please. - 感谢您邀请我(们)出席1月10日(星期天)下午1点举行的午餐。
Thank you for your luncheon invitation for Sunday afternoon, January the tenth, at one o'clock. - 纳税人:请允许我提醒您,设计项目是公司承接并在境外完成的,我们在境内没有取得任何收入。
Taxpayer: forgive me to remind you that the design draft has been completed in Japan, and my group has no business income in china. - 有时,您会在其他一些java书刊里发现这样的称呼。
Sometimes the Java literature uses these terms too. - 他争辩道:“或许是其他人妒忌您对我的宠爱而做出这件事。”
“ Perhaps others,jealous of the favors you have shown me,did this,” he argued. - 杰丽和我向您致以衷心的慰问。我们请求您让我们尽一切力量来帮助您。
Jerry and I send you our heartfelt sympathy and we beg you to let us help you in any way we can. - 对不起,您是不是从新泽西来的汤普森先生?
Excuse me, are not you Mr. Thompson from new Jersey? - 您要珠宝首饰吗?
Would you like jewellery? - 您有没有携带照相机,手表或珠宝?
Are you carrying a camera, a watch, or any jewellery? - 您带的珠宝首饰都申报了吗?
Now about the gold ornaments and jewellery you are carrying. Have you declared all of them? - 好!请您稍等,我马上就过来。
Yes, sir. I'll be with you in a jiffy. - 琼小姐,您现在点菜吗?
Would you like to order now, Miss Joan? - 有您的欢乐陪伴,我只能高兴
I can not but be happy in the jocundity of your company - 有您的欢乐陪伴,我只能高兴。
I can not but is happy in the jocundity of your company. - 很抱歉我不记得您妻子的姓名了,您得提醒我一下。
I'm afraid I can't remember your wife's name; you'll have to jog my memory. - 见到您很高兴,约翰逊先生。
Glad to meet you, Mr. Johnson. - 约翰逊先生,您好。
How do you do, Mr Johnson? - 不开玩笑了,我很高兴听到您喜欢“华航”。
But joking aside, I'm glad to hear you liked CAL. - 琼斯先生,非常感谢您。
Thank you very much, Mr. Jones. - 找到您要借的那本书或杂志的目录卡,记下它的索书号码。
Find the particular item you're looking for. Jot down the call number. - 找到您要借的那本书或杂志的目录卡,记下它的索书号码。
Find the particular item you are looking for. Jot down the call number. - 您一路上还好吧?
Did you have a good journey?
|
|
|