由一个已对公司进行前期投资的投资者继续投资,总的说来是与初始(种子)投资相对应。 A subsequent investment made by an investor who has made a previous investment in the company -- generally a later stage investment in comparison to the initial investment.
这么说来,我认为你是不同意。 I take it you don't agree.
是我们对美国说不的时候了。 It's time for us to say “No” to America.
我累得说不出活来。 I am too tired to speak.
你从哪里学会说英语的呢? Where did you learn to speak English?
顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。 By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.
说到恶魔,恶魔就来 Speak of the devil and he will appear.
真是说到曹操,曹操到。 Speak of the devil.
就我的记忆来说,它的第一个字母是M。 As far as I can remember, it begins with M.
对你来说什么都有可能发生。 It could happen to you.
别说丧气话。 Never say die.
我不会说英语。 I can't speak English.
请安排一位会说日语的人。 My English isn't good enough.
您能慢一点儿说吗? Would you slow down, please?
您能慢一点儿说吗? Please say it more slowly.
我们想请一位会说日语的导游。 I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please.
有会说日语的人吗 Does anyone speak Japanese?
有会说日语的人吗 Does anyone here speak Japanese?
有会说日语的人吗 Is there a Japanese speaker here?
我不知道这用英文怎么说。 I don't know how to say it in English.
我不知道这用英文怎么说。 I don't know it in English.
日语中的“义理”用英文怎么说? How do you say “giri” in English?
日语中的“义理”用英文怎么说? How should I say “giri”in English?
日语中的“义理”用英文怎么说? How can I express “giri”in English?
日语中的“义理”用英文怎么说? What's the English word for“giri”?
日语中的“义理”用英文怎么说? What's “giri” in English?
这儿有会说日语的人吗? Does anyone here speak Japanese?
这儿有会说日语的人吗 Does anyone here speak Japanese?
不管怎么说,我们去逛逛吧。 Let's go window-shopping anyway.
布朗先生说他在房间里等您。 Mr. Brown said he's waiting for you in his room.
她说这使她难以忍受。 She said it was too much for her.
就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。 That means that I'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest.