Chinese English Sentence:
  • 在和敌人战斗时,我们常常面临生死的验。
    When engaging the enemy, we often have to face the choice between life and death.
  • 通过了英语试该会增加你获得这个职位的机会。
    Passing the English examination should enhance your chances of getting the post.
  • 通过了试该会增加你找到工作的机会。
    Passing the examination shsould enhance your chances of getting a job.
  • 今年的研究生试报名工作近日结束。
    This year's enrolment of the examination for Postgraduates has finished recently.
  • 今年的录取工作将比以往更符合招生计划和试结果的实际情况。
    This year’s enrolment will be more consistent with the admission plan and the actual condition of the examination results.
  • 今年就要下决心恢复从高中毕业生中直接招学生,不要再搞群众推荐。
    This year, we must make up our minds to restore the direct enrolment of senior middle school graduates through entrance examinations, and to stop the practice of having the masses recommend candidates for admission to colleges and universities.
  • "如果你想确保获得文凭,就得努力些,选修所有这些课程并通过试。"
    "If you want to ensure that you get the diploma, you have to work harder and take all these curricula and pass them."
  • 我们暂不虑讨论这一计划。
    We will not enter the discussion of the plan for the moment.
  • 英秀考入了大学.
    Yingxiu entered a college after examination.
  • 他拒不虑我们的提议。
    He refused to entertain our proposal.
  • 我拒绝虑如此愚蠢的想法。
    I refuse to entertain such a foolish idea.
  • 有些只不过是被当作娱乐而不予虑。
    Others are dismissed as nothing more than entertainment.
  • 这就是新加坡人的“精神”,难怪我国被认为是世界上唯一能够实施拥车证投标制和全面实施公路电子收费的国家,许多国家政府并不是没有想到类似的制度,也不是不想那么做,而是在虑人民可能的反应、抗拒和政治代价之后都不敢轻举妄动。
    This is the Singaporean "spirit". It is no wonder that Singapore has been considered the only country in the world where the Certificate of Entitlement for vehicles and Electronic Road Pricing systems could be implemented. It is not that the governments of many countries have not thought of these systems, nor is it that they do not wish to implement them. What makes them hesitant in implementing these policies are the people's possible reaction, their resistance and the political costs involved.
  • 相对于参基准把某个实体精确定位。
    The accurate positioning of an entity relative to a reference.
  • 当我军还处在小米加步枪的年代,他就从诸兵种联合作战的前景,来虑我军的建设问题。
    Even in the years when our army had only millet to eat and only rifles to fight with, he began to envisage combined operations using different arms.
  • 他们虑来自外部的感染公司的病毒,他们设想黑客侵入到信息宝库中。
    They think of viruses that infect an organization from the outside.They envision hackers breaking into their information vaults.
  • 不经过有意识的思而自动做出的任何反应。
    any reaction that occurs automatically without conscious thought or reflection (especially the undirected behavior seen in psychomotor epilepsy).
  • 请准备一枝尖的铅笔和一块橡皮参加试。
    Please equip yourself with a sharp pencil and a rubber for the exam.
  • 反复无常变化无常地移动或思;三心二意,犹豫不决
    To move or think erratically; vacillate.
  • 对有错误的同志,要采取与人为善的态度,给他们时间认真虑,让他们进行合情合理、澄清论点和事实的答辩,尤其要欢迎和鼓励他们进行诚恳的自我批评。
    We should take a sympathetic attitude towards erring comrades, give them plenty of time for consideration and allow them to make reasonable reply, explaining the facts and clarifying their positions. We should particularly encourage sincere self-criticism and receive it warmly.
  • 主要虑到统计上的错误。
    This account takes into statistical errors.
  • 尽管我儿子在伊顿公学中得过名次,但当然还得取决于他的入学试成绩。
    My son has a place at Eton, although of course it still hinges on the result of his entrance examination.
  • 树袋熊,拉一种澳大利亚树栖有袋动物(树袋熊),长有浓密的灰毛、大耳朵和尖利的爪子,主要以桉树的树叶为食
    An arboreal Australian marsupial(Phascolarctos cinereus) that has dense grayish fur, large ears, and sharp claws and feeds chiefly on the leaves of eucalyptus trees.
  • 在考试前夕,下雨了。
    On the eve of our examination, it rained.
  • 的前夕我总是非常紧张。
    I am always in a state of nerve on the eve of an examination.
  • 我晚上辅导他们的孩子准备数学的高级试。
    I'm coaching their children in A level maths in the evenings.
  • 备两双鞋:一双观光游玩时穿,一双要时髦、究一些的晚间聚会时穿。
    Bring two pairs of shoes:one for sight-seeing and a dressier pair for evenings out.
  • 你方28日来电知悉。无论如何请照建议进行,因以后所有发展情况,都已虑在内。
    Your 28 understand however please proceed as suggest since all eventual developments take into account.
  • 我们什麽事情都要虑到.
    We must consider every eventuality.
  • 每天要虑的事情是:大餐、美酒、聊天、穿着、逛街。
    Everyday things count: eating, drinking, talking, dressing, shopping.
  • 数学试班上人人都及格了。
    Everyone in the class passed the maths exam.
  • 总的说来;一切都虑在内。
    On the wholebconsidering everything