Chinese English Sentence:
  • 专家走到哪里,就在那里结交朋友。
    These experts made friends wherever they went.
  • 我该怎么处理这乳清呢?
    What shall I do with the whey?
  • 就是这椅子。告诉我买哪几把好。
    Here are the chairs. Tell me which are worth buying.
  • 这就是那图样. 你喜欢哪一个[]?
    Here are the designs. Which one(s) do you prefer?
  • 哪些是我们的苹果?
    Which are our apples?
  • 哪些是他的书?
    Which is his book?
  • 孩子哪个是你的?
    Whichever of these children is yours?
  • 就是我画的素描,你可以挑你最喜欢的。
    These are my sketches. You may pick whichever one you like best.
  • 汤姆:你还可以要两盘蔬菜和一土豆或米饭,随你挑选。
    You get two vegetable with it and some potatoes or rice, whichever you want.
  • 虽然商业学位需要包含一经济学课程,但你必须在二者之间找出平衡点。
    Whilst business degrees need to have some economics input into their programmes,you have to strike the right balance.
  • 这是国家现代化建设事业客观存在的迫切需要,并不是一老同志心血来潮提出的问题。
    This is not just the whim of a few veteran comrades: it is an objective and pressing need of our modernization drive.
  • 党的领导同志根本不愿意研究上级政府的法令指示,甚至把上级政令故意置之高阁,单凭自己的聪明去指导同级政府工作,这等于胡行乱为!
    Some leading Party comrades did not bother to study higher-level government decrees or directives and even ignored them entirely, guiding the work of the government at their level according to their own whim. This is irresponsible!
  • 包含所有不结果的维管植物;蕨类、马尾、石松和x;在某分类中,被视为维管植物部的一个亚部。
    containing all the vascular plants that do not bear seeds: ferns, horsetails, club mosses, and whisk ferns; in some classifications considered a subdivision of Tracheophyta.
  • 那辆汽车从拐弯处开过来时险撞着我。
    The car came round the corner and missed me by a whisker.
  • 来,大胆,尝尝威士忌酒,换换口味。
    Go on, be a devil. Try a whiskey for a change.
  • 我到哪里能买一威士忌呢?
    Where can I get some whiskey?
  • 你认为你能为我搞到廉价的威士忌酒吗?
    Do you think you can lay hold of some cheap whiskey for me?
  • 买些威士忌酒如何?
    What about buying some Whisky?
  • 我竖耳倾听一悄悄话。
    I am all ear when I hear some whisper go on.
  • 我受不了那咯咯的笑声和交头接耳的样子--只好离开了那间屋子。
    All that giggling and whispering was too much for me I had to leave the room.
  • 在中国广大的农村,这不规范行为在一定范围内也依然存在着,但在经济水平和文化程度较高的城市中,情况要好得多。
    As a result, non-standard behavior in elections, such as whispering and collective ballot casting, are still quite common in rural areas. The situation is much better in cities as they enjoy higher economic and cultural levels.
  • 除了那博得女性喜欢的品质外,勒加特还是个打惠斯特牌的能手。
    In addition to those qualities which please the softer sex, Legard was a good whist player.
  • 给教材糊弄上新内容
    to whistle up some new ideas for lessons
  • 他只好勉强给上课的教材添新内容
    He had to whistle up some new ideas for lessons
  • 眼前出现了一平房,房顶上覆盖着白雪。
    Some low houses covered with whit snow came into sight.
  • 这位广告业的青年才子对那认为他的方法缺乏公平性的建议不屑一顾。他说,只要他的方法是在推销产品,那这方法就绝不会有任何问题。
    This whiz kid of the advertising industry scorns suggestions that his methods are unfair—if they sell the product, he says, there can't be anything wrong with them.
  • 从我窗前呼啸而过的汽车叫我夜里睡不着。
    All those cars whizzing past my front window kept me awake at night.
  • 你能分清这姑娘中谁是谁吗?
    Can you tell who is who among the girls?
  • 衬衫的批发价是45美元。
    The wholesale prices of these shirts are 45 dollars.
  • 书的批评家不辨好恶地随便褒贬。
    Some critics of books bestow their praise or their censure by wholesale.
  • 我们发现的这资料把问题清楚地显现了出来,有利于反驳所有的谎言。
    the papers we found shed some valuable light on this question, wholesomely contradicting all lies.
  • 在这次经济调整中,有企业或者会全部停工,或者会半停工。
    And during the current economic readjustment some enterprises may cease operation partly or wholly.