Chinese English Sentence:
  • 直截了当地说吧....
    To put it baldly..., ie If I may speak plainly, without trying to soften what I am saying...
  • 比起你驾驶考试不合格来, 更大的灾难还多著呢.
    There are worse calamities than failing your driving test.
  • 他们会说法语.
    They can speak French.
  • 不瞒你, 你的工作不怎麽好.
    your work is not good enough.
  • 大卫, 实话我认为你不讲道理.
    , David, I think you're being unreasonable.
  • 工党候选人下月将向全体选民游拉票.
    The Labour candidate will canvass the constituency next month.
  • 对他说话可得小心.
    what you say to him.
  • 这部小是以日记的形式写的.
    The novel is cast in the form of a diary.
  • 咱们现在就吃, 不定吃完能赶场电影.
    Let's eat now and maybe we could catch a movie later.
  • 不准他什麽时候到.
    I couldn't say for certain when he'll arrive.
  • 医生病人的情况没有变化.
    Doctors say there is no change in the patient's condition.
  • 那样的话需要有骨气.
    It takes character to say a thing like that.
  • 他以特有的热情说话.
    He spoke with characteristic enthusiasm.
  • 从她的性格来, 她经得起那个玩笑.
    Characteristically she took the joke very well.
  • 那话说得可不太厚道.
    That wasn't a very charitable remark.
  • 他清白, 谁也不相信.
    to be innocent.
  • 我(向你)实话--窗户是我打破的.
    I was the one who broke the window.
  • 话时把词语缩短了.
    He clipped his words when speaking.
  • 对我来, 事情已了结.
    As far as I am concerned the matter is closed, ie will not be discussed further.
  • 劝说了很久他才同意.
    It took a lot of coaxing before he agreed.
  • 他(满口)胡说八道.
    codswallop.
  • 她的案件辩驳得很有服力.
    Her case was cogently argued.
  • 他一听她病了就立刻赶来看她.
    to see her as soon as he heard she was ill.
  • 她假若在巴黎呆了五年, 怎麽一句法语都不会呢?
    If she spent five years in Paris, how come she can't speak a word of French?
  • 後来才知道他一直在谎.
    It came out that he'd been telling a pack of lies.
  • 出的话和我原先想要表达的意思不尽相同.
    I had intended.
  • 她有时出的话妙语如珠.
    She sometimes comes out with the most extraordinary remarks.
  • 嗳, 好了, 事情并不像你的那样糟.
    , things aren't as bad as you say.
  • 得啦, 得啦, 琼斯小姐, 话要当心.
    Come, come, Miss Jones, be careful what you say.
  • 她的小写得好, 销路也广.
    Her novels are well written and commercial as well.
  • 我的生活非常忙, 空余时间对我来是非常珍贵的.
    I lead a very busy life, so spare time is a very precious commodity to me.
  • 这部小就算能畅销, 也不过是平平之作.
    The novel may be a best seller, but it's no more than a competent piece of writing.