Chinese English Sentence:
  • “相公,”吉斯盖特连忙说,语气急促,就像水闸打开似的,或者说,就像女人横下了心。“那位在剧中将扮演圣母娘娘的大兵,是认识的罗?”
    “Messire,” began Gisquette with the impetuous haste of a woman taking a resolve, “it appears you are acquainted with the soldier who is going to play the part of Madame the Virgin in the Mystery.
  • 我们确信,将满意地成为本厂相机的进口商。
    We are confident that you will become a satisfied importer of our cameras.
  • 已经参观了各展厅吧?对展览会有何观感?
    You have see the exhibition hall, have not you? What are your impressions about the exhibition?
  • 很遗憾我们在此事上实在无法帮助,敬请原谅。
    We regret our inability to assist you in this matter.
  • 知道世界市场近来很不景气。
    The world market, you see, has been rather inactive recently.
  • 对不起给带来这么不便。
    Sorry for so much inconvenience.
  • 很抱歉给带来不便。
    Sorry to cause the inconvenience.
  • 带来不便,非常抱歉。
    We're very sorry for the inconvenience.
  • 很抱歉给添了麻烦。
    We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
  • 带来不便,我表示道歉。
    I do apologize for causing inconvenience to you.
  • 先生,抱歉为带来不便。
    We are very sorry for the inconvenience, sir.
  • 我相信这一要求不会给带来不便。
    I trust this request will not cause you inconvenience.
  • 很对不起,造成的不便。
    I'm very sorry for any inconvenience I've caused you.
  • 我很抱歉这给造成诸多不便。
    Oh, I'm very sorry for having caused you such inconvenience.
  • 客房夫人,请别客气,给带来不便我们真应该道歉。
    Room Don't mention it, Madam. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
  • 很抱歉使感到不便,但我们得把会面推迟了。
    I'm sorry to inconvenience you, but we have to postpone our meeting.
  • 对此事给带来的不便,请接受我们的歉意。
    Please accept our apology for the inconvenience this matter have give you.
  • 很抱歉感到不便,但我们得把会面推迟了。
    I am sorry to inconvenience you, but we have to postpone our meeting.
  • 他希望这不会给带来不便。
    He hopes that isn't inconvenient for you.
  • 如果日期对不便,可以更改。
    If the date is inconvenient to you, it can be changed.
  • 我们知道那种问题对造成很大的不方便。
    We know that that kind of problem can be quite inconvenient for you?
  • 法克斯波公司,我能为效劳吗?
    Faxpro Incorporated. May I help you?
  • 如果我可以这么说的话,得到的消息是不正确的。
    If I may say so, the information you have is incorrect.
  • 对于运输途中发生的任何损失的索赔我们都不予接受,因为买的这批货是上海港船上交货价。
    We do not accept any claim for compensation for loss incur in transit, because you buy the goods fob Shanghai.
  • 对于运输途中发生的任何损失的索赔我们都不予接受,因为买的这批货是上海港船上交货价。
    We do not accept any claim for compensation for loss incurring in transit, because you bought the goods FOB Shanghai.
  • 我非常感谢您。
    I'm very much indebted to you.
  • 我非常感谢您。
    I am very much indebted to you.
  • 是的,真的可以留着它。
    Yes, indeed you may keep it.
  • 我确实很好,谢谢
    I'm very well indeed, thank you.
  • 不过能否先出一个参考价?
    But can you give us an indication of your price?
  • 这是您的指示牌号。
    Here's your indicator number.
  • 这是您的指示牌号。
    Here 's your indicator number.