Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我完不了解苏格兰。
    I know absolutely nothing Scotland.
  • 学生乙:完全应当!
    Student B: Absolutely right!
  • 哦,我完全同意。
    Oh, I agree absolutely.
  • 你说得完全正确。
    You is absolutely right.
  • 你说得完全正确。
    You are absolutely right.
  • 那是完全不可能的。
    It is absolutely impossible.
  • 我完全可以肯定.
    I am absolutely positive.
  • 他完全错了。
    He is absolutely wrong.
  • 我完相信他的判断。
    I trust his discretion absolutely.
  • 事实上,这三个程序是国际上近几十年来在核反应堆工程设计、核反应堆辐射屏蔽安分析等核能研究领域中广泛应用的标准程序。
    In fact, the three codes are standard ones extensively used worldwide for decades in nuclear reactor engineering design, nuclear reactor radiation shielding safety analysis and other fields of nuclear energy research.
  • 国每年有1亿多妇女参加义务植树、防护林体系建设和小流域治理,共植树50亿株,面积6000多万亩。
    Every year, more than 100 women voluntarily participated in planting trees, building tree-shielding systems and treating small watersheds. In total, they have planted 5 billion trees, covering more 60 million mu of land.
  • (英式俚语)完确定的事情。
    (British slang) an absolute certainty.
  • 能的神(指基督教的上帝)。
    God has absolute power over all.
  • 有限的或受限的;不完的。
    limited or restricted; not absolute.
  • 那篇报道完是对那个老实人的诽谤。
    That interview was an absolute libel on the honest man.
  • 闪光的不全是金子。
    Do not hold everything gold that shine like gold.
  • 身披着闪亮的铠甲。
    His body was encased in shining armour.
  • 部分地或部地缺乏胃液。
    absence of gastric juices (partial or complete).
  • 长有纤细黑亮叶柄的一种铁线蕨;遍布球。
    delicate maidenhair fern with slender shining black leaf stalks; cosmopolitan.
  • 他长期不在引起了大家对他的安的担心。
    His long absence raised fears about his safety.
  • 他拿走了银行的部现金,潜逃无踪。
    He absconded from the bank with all the money.
  • 我们是乘同一条船回厦门的乘客。
    We were fellow passengers on shipboard back to Xiamen.
  • 民用船舶工业已成为国机电行业中具有较强国际竞争力的出口支柱型产业。
    The shipbuilding industry for civil use has already become a highly competitive pillar export industry among China's electromechanical industries.
  • “那又有什么关系呢?美塞苔丝,尽管你这样孤单穷苦,但你仍然象最骄傲的船主女儿或马赛最有钱的银行家的小姐,完配得上我的!
    "And if it were, Mercédès, poor and lone as you are, you suit me as well as the daughter of the first shipowner or the richest banker of Marseilles!
  • 请书面申报你在国外购买的部商品。
    Please make a written declaration of all the goods you bought abroad.
  • 普利姆索尔,塞缪尔1824-1898英国商人和货运改革家,他提出了1876年的商船法案,从此建立了货船的安载重限量
    British merchant and shipping reformer. He introduced the Merchant Shipping Act of1876, establishing safe load limits for cargo ships.
  • 你完毁灭了我的事业。
    You have shipwrecked my career.
  • 现在我的丈夫生死未卜,对这样一起事实确凿、责任完在美国的严重事件,你们竟然对中国吝啬得连句"道歉"都不说,反而一再推卸责任,无端地伤害我的丈夫。
    So far,my husband has not been rescued.But in this serious matter with irrefutable facts and the responsibility completely resting on the U.S.side,you are too cowardly to voice an “ apology” and have been trying to shirk your responsibility repeatedly and defame my husband groundlessly.
  • 如果他告诉你今年他挣了五百万美元,你可别相信他—他完是吹牛皮。
    Don't believe him if he tells you he has made $ 5,000,000 this year—he's just shooting the shit.
  • 稍微把你的头伸出去些,好让你的眼睛完看到那个肮脏和头发蓬乱的娼妇的面貌,她在那里用龌龊的指甲抓着自己,有时缩做一团,有时站立起来。
    Lean out a little more, look hard down there so you can get a good look at the face of that repulsive and dishevelled tramp scratching herself with shitty finger-nails, spreading her legs while squatting up and down.
  • 第二本《旧约书》的创办者;亚伯拉罕和沙拉的儿子;雅各布和以扫的父亲。
    the second Old Testament patriarch; son of Abraham and Sarah; father of Jacob and Esau.
  • 天气冷极了,我们部打着哆嗦。
    It was so cold that we were all shivering.