Chinese English Sentence:
  • 经期多长?
    And how long does it last?
  • 八到十天,月一来,因为痛,脸色总是苍白,无法专心工作。
    Eight or ten days. My face always goes very pale and I can't concentrate on work because of the pain.
  • 每次月来,我都痛得要命。
    I have very bad period pains every month
  • 是的,其他如验、福利待遇等因素也是这样。
    Yes. And so are other factors such as experience and fringe benefits.
  • 与传统济不同的是,循环济倡导一种基于不断循环利用资源的发展模式。
    Unlike traditional economy, cyclic economy advocates a model of development on the basis of constant and circulatory use of resources.
  • 在循环济中,人们可以合理、持续地利用物质和能源,同时尽量减少济活动对自然环境的不良影响。
    In cyclic economy, people can make use of matter and energy rationally and everlastingly, and at the same time decrease the unfavorable effect that economic activities may make upon our natural environment as far as possible.
  • 最大限度地预防浪费和再生利用各种材料,可以实现循环济。
    A cyclic economy will be achieved by coupling maximum waste prevention with material recycling.
  • 节约各类能源和资源,努力发展循环济。
    Economize on energy and resources to develop a cyclic economy.
  • 主要经营中国工艺品
    I mainly deal in Chinese crafts.
  • 如果有机会,我们想见一见你们理。
    If there is an opportunity, we'd like to see your manager.
  • 如果方便的话,请您转告理一下,请他光临。
    If it's convenient, would you please tell your manager that he is invited.
  • 噢,耐穿在当今时代已不大重要了,尤其是女鞋,讲究式样翻新。
    Oh, durability is not too important nowadays, especially for women's shoes, it's a style conscious market.
  • 是的,我们已注意到了。
    Yes, we've noticed that.
  • 我刚才说过,货物要过长途运输,我实在不想任何冒险。
    As I just said, it's a long-distance transportation. I really don't want to take any chances.
  • 我们已谈妥了付款条件。是否能在九月份装运?
    Now that we've settled the terms of payment, is it possible to effect shipment during September?
  • 你一提,我想起那件事了
    Now (that) you mention it, I do remember the incident.
  • 我们现在所有的主要问题都已讨论过了。
    So, now we have covered all the important points.
  • 当然我们也不能营其他供货商提供的竞争性产品。
    And we, on our part, shall not handle competitive products offered by other suppliers either.
  • 事先安排就发放信贷不是本公司的策略。
    It's not company policy to give credit without previous arrangement.
  • 今晚公司理将为您举办一个晚宴。不知是否方便?
    Our managing director will host a reception banquet in your honor tonight. Would that be convenient?
  • 很好。感谢你们的盛情好客,我也期待着与总理先生见面。
    Yes, that's fine. Thank you for your kind hospitality. I look forward to meeting your General Manager.
  • 我们很高兴和你在一起。希望你今后常来。
    It's been a great pleasure to have you with us. We hope you'll come here more often in the future.
  • 常存钱和取钱吗?
    Do you often deposit money and draw money ?
  • 不,我不常存钱和取钱。我只想把工资存入并且用这个帐户来支付每月一次在百货商店所买的东西的帐款。
    No, I do not. I just want to deposit my salary and use this account to pay the things I buy at department stores once a month.
  • 任何银行都是按现时买入旅行支票的兑换率来兑现的。这个兑现率我们已列在这里了。当然,因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍高些。您知道,旅馆虽然为客人兑换旅行支票,但他们并不是专门从事兑换业务的。
    Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check-buying rate, which we somewhat better than at hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.
  • 该货成为畅销货已将近1年了。
    This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.
  • 检验,这批货短交了1.5吨。
    Upon inspection, it was found that the total content had been short-delivered by 1.5 tons.
  • 检查,我们发现箱子不够坚固,不宜做长途运货之用。
    After having the boxes examined we found that they were not strong enough for long distance delivery.
  • 这样可以使我方营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。
    This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.
  • 我们已很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
    Thank you for you cooperation. 47 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
  • 所有产品出厂前必须要过严格检查。
    All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
  • 你们营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
    What's your general impression, may I ask? 73 I'm impressed by your approach to business.