Chinese English Sentence:
  • 叫大家集合,会时间到了。
    Round everybody up. It's time for our business meeting.
  • !我现在正忙着。
    Beat it! I'm busy right now.
  • 那个柜子打不,是假的。那是装饰用的。
    That cupboard does not open, it's a phony. It's there for decoration.
  • 史密斯先生今天公宣布他要退休了。
    Mr. Smith went public today that he was retiring.
  • 听他谈在中国的历险令人大眼界。
    Listening to him talk about his adventure in China was a real eye-opener.
  • 你运气不好。末班车半小时前就走了。
    You're out of luck. The last bus left half an hour ago.
  • 比尔本来要约丽莎出去,但是最后却不敢口。
    Bill was going to ask Lisa out on date, but he chickened out at the last minute.
  • 警方加强取缔酒后车。
    The police are clamping down on drunk drivers.
  • 哪趟车开往新宿?
    Which train is going toward Shinjuku?
  • 下趟到成田的车几点
    When does the next bus to Narita leave?
  • 下趟到成田的车几点
    What time is the next bus to Narita?
  • 我去把空调打开。
    I'll turn on the heater.
  • 什么时候开始登机?
    What time do you start boarding?
  • 这个航班始登机了吗?
    Has this flight begun boarding?
  • 这个航班始登机了吗?
    Have they begun boarding this flight?
  • 餐厅几点开门?
    What time does the dining room open?
  • 今天五点开会。
    There's a meeting today at 5∶00.
  • 开玩笑呢吧
    Are you serious?
  • 开玩笑呢吧?
    Are you joking?
  • 我妻子离开了我。
    My wife left me.
  • 别那么想不开。
    Take it easy!
  • 你是开玩笑吧?
    Are you joking?
  • 我没开玩笑。
    I'm not joking.
  • 开诚布公地跟你讲。
    I'm being honest with you.
  • 晚会是9点开始吗?
    Is the party at 9∶00?
  • 始喜欢吃寿司了。
    I came to like sushi.
  • 始喜欢吃寿司了。
    I've started to like sushi.
  • 始喜欢吃寿司了。
    I've come to like sushi.
  • 你为什么开我的车?
    Why did you drive my car?
  • 别给我开空头支票。
    Don't give me any lip service!
  • 别给我开空头支票。
    Don't give me any lip.
  • 你又始做让我心烦的事了。
    You're starting to get on my nerves.