Chinese English Sentence:
  • 吸入这种特殊药物,可清醒大
    If we sniff up this special drug, it will clear our heads.
  • 我说你跟我老婆亲嘴!你有什么话说。——可别让我再看到你偷偷摸摸的探头头
    I say you kiss my wife! what have you to say.- Do not let me catch you snoop again!
  • 我说你跟我老婆亲嘴!你有什么话说。——可别让我再看到你偷偷摸摸的探头探
    I say you kiss my wife! What have you to say. – Don't let me catch you snooping again!
  • 那事实已印进了他的头
    The fact has soaked into his head.
  • 那位老工人的头里有了一个好主意。
    A good idea soaked into that veteran worker.
  • 他的子里充满空想和梦幻。
    His brain was clouded by vapours and dreams.
  • 清醒一点,不要头发昏。
    Be sober-minded. Don't lose your head.
  • 在目前的大好形势下,我们还要保持清醒的头
    In the present excellent situation, we must remain sober-minded.
  • 对于开放可能带来的消极影响,我们的头是清醒的,不是盲目的。
    We are soberly aware of the possible negative effects of the open policy and will not ignore them.
  • 但是,子发热,分析不清,听到一个口供就相信了,这样就难于避免犯错误。
    However, when we failed to act soberly and make clear analyses but simply believed in confessions by the accused, it was hard to avoid mistakes.
  • 入学考试时,解每一道题我都得绞尽汁。
    Drains the entrance examination, I racked my brain solving each problem.
  • 手机已经不仅仅是一部电话,它已经成为一台十分复杂的掌上电了。
    A mobile phone is no longer merely a telephone.It has become a most sophisticated palm computer.
  • 因某事而脑火
    get sore over [about] sth.
  • 被悲伤弄糊涂了的头
    a mind clouded by sorrow.
  • 各种疯狂的想法在我海里打转。
    All sorts of mad ideas revolved in my mind.
  • 里不种粮,必定生杂草。
    If the brain sow not corn, it plant thistle.
  • 这一结果并不意外:大豆有着丰富的异黄酮雌激素———一种对大的作用效果类似于雌激素的抗氧化化学物质———以前的研究显示正是雌激素提高了记忆力。
    The results were not unexpected:Soy is rich in isoflavone hytoestrogens--an tioxidant chemicals that mimic estrogen's effects on the brain--and previous studies have shown that estrogen improves memory.
  • 服务领域的工作者可既包括酒店服务生又包括科手术医生。
    Service workers span the gamut from hotel maids to brain surgeons, while the pay range is generally narrower in the manufacturing sector.
  • 烦恼是感情的一阵发作;子被某件事纠缠着而又抛不开它。
    Worry is a spasm of the emotion; the mind catches hold of something and will not let it go.
  • 由于电工业的发展,许多新公司纷纷成立。
    The computer industry has spawned a lot of new companies.
  • 他们发明了一种电模拟,完美地演示了1.5亿年前“老鼠”星系是如何在一次壮观的撞击中相遇的。
    They created a computer model that beautifully shows how the Mice met 150 million years ago in a spectacular crash.
  • 要我推测,我相信这台电可能会有些问题。
    Speculating for a moment, I believe the computer might have some problems.
  • 各处调查后,他发现土地投机商正向头简单的佃户购进田地。
    Asking around, he discovered that land speculators were buying land from innocent crofters.
  • 在几次必须使用华语的场合里,我先将句子和词组在袋里整理一番后才把它们说出来。
    On a few occasions when I was required to speak only in Mandarin or so it seemed, I tried to give order to my sentences and phrases in my head before spewing them out.
  • 看日程表就使我头昏胀。
    Looking at my schedule makes my head spin.
  • 属于或关于和脊髓。
    of or relating to the brain and spinal cord.
  • 一种急性病毒感染疾病,特征为杆神经细胞和脊髓细胞肿。
    an acute viral disease marked by inflammation of nerve cells of the brain stem and spinal cord.
  • 神经节一组形成神经中心的神经细胞,尤指位于或脊髓外侧的
    A group of nerve cells forming a nerve center, especially one located outside the brain or spinal cord.
  • 连合从脊柱索或的一边到另一边的神经纤维系统
    A tract of nerve fibers passing from one side to the other of the spinal cord or brain.
  • 你可以服撒尔沙以通肝,服钢以通脾,服硫华以通肺,服海狸胶以通
    You may take sarza to open the liver, steel to open the spleen, flowers of sulphur for the lungs, castoreum for the brain;
  • 他天生谦逊,使他不致被胜利冲昏头
    His natural modesty saved him from being spoilt by success.
  • ibm是互联网2赞助商之一,它的研究人员正使互联网2更上一层楼,使显示屏质素变得完美,让你能用桌面电看到电视节目。
    Researchers at IBM, an Internet 2 corporate sponsor are working on the next step, which is to perfect high-quality video that would enable you to watch TV programming at your desktop computer.