Chinese English Sentence:
  • 您真帮了我的大忙。
    You is very helpful.
  • 我看给来杯饮料吧。
    I suspect you may find a drink helpful.
  • 我看给来杯饮料吧。
    I suspect you might find a drink helpful.
  • 非常感谢,可帮了我大忙。
    Thank you very much.You've been most helpful.
  • 还想再来一份汤吗?
    Would you like a second helping of soup?
  • 兹确认昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。
    We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.
  • 随信寄上他写给的信,他的履历表和我们提出的肝脏灌注法的研究方案。
    I am herewith enclosing a letter from him to you, his curriculum vitae and our proposed project of liver perfusion.
  • 我们悲恸地通知的儿子为革命事业英勇牺牲了。
    Grieved to report(that) your son died a heroic death in the cause of revolution.
  • 我很乐意向推荐这个品牌。
    One that I will not hesitate to recommend.
  • 我很乐意向推荐这个品牌。
    That I will not hesitate to recommend this brand.
  • 如果们有什么问题,请别客气尽管问。
    If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
  • 殿下,您的信
    Here are some letters for you, your royal highness.
  • 殿下,您的信。
    Here is some letter for you, your royal highness.
  • 不, 谢谢()(表示婉言谢绝)。
    No, thank you.
  • 谢谢您的赞美。
    Thank you for praising.
  • 谢谢您,莫先生。
    Thank you, Mr. Mo.
  • 服务员:知道,南京的历史古迹和风景是很有名的。
    As you know, Nanjing is well known for its historic sites and beautiful scenery.
  • 感谢过去的支持,相信仍会保持我们之间的在友好业务关系。
    We thank you for the support you have hitherto accord to us, and trust still to maintain our friendly business relation.
  • 我可以给两张第八排的票。
    I can hive you two seat in row 8.
  • 选择了,霍布先生,是去还是留呢?
    The choice is yours, Mr. Hob, leave or stay?
  • 林先生,请在这里随意坐一下,我就去告诉候特先生要走了。
    Please make yourself comfortable here, Mr. Lynn, and I'll tell Mr. Holt you are ready to leave.
  • 日本啤酒肯定会冲走的思乡病。
    The Japanese beer will surely "wash away" your homesickness.
  • 能告诉我明天早上香港来的飞机几点钟到吗?
    Can you tell me when will the plane from Hongkong arrive tomorrow morning?
  • 可否请您光临?
    Will you honour me with a visit?
  • 今天我们向您致敬。
    On this day we honor you.
  • 很荣幸同您见面。
    I'm honored to meet you.
  • 的好意使我感到莫大的光荣。
    I feel highly honored by your kindness.
  • 麻烦帮我扣上好吗?
    Would you hook me up?
  • 好!胡佛先生,最近怎样?
    Hello, Mr. Hoover. How are you getting along these days?
  • 希望您再次光临。
    Hope you'll come again.
  • 我说,"哦,母亲,遭受那样可怕疾病的痛苦我是多么的难过。
    I said,“Oh,mother,I am so sorry that you had to suffer with that horrible disease.
  • 先生,您的开胃菜。
    Your hors d'oeuvre, sir.