Chinese English Sentence:
  • 对不起,的汇款还没有到我们这儿。
    Sorry, your remittance have not reach us yet.
  • 对不起,的汇款还没有到我们这儿。
    Sorry, your remittance hasn't reached us yet.
  • 汇款一到我们就通知
    We'll notify you as soon as your remittance come.
  • 汇款一到我们就通知
    We 'll notify you as soon as your remittance comes.
  • 能不能请查一查是否有我的一笔自广州来的汇款?
    Can you find out whether there's a remittance for me from guangzhou?
  • 能不能请查一查是否有我的一笔自广州来的汇款?
    Could you find out whether there's a remittance for me from Guangzhou?
  • 能不能请查一查是否有我的一笔自广州来的汇款?
    Can you find out whether there 's a remittance for me from Guangzhou?
  • 妈妈和我特别喜欢柴可夫斯基的小协奏曲,把那支曲子演奏得好极了!
    Mother and I are especially fond of the Tchaikovsky Concerto, and your rendition of it was simply superb.
  • 如果还没有读完这本书可以来续借.
    You can come in and renew the book, if you haven't finished reading it.
  • 如果还没有读完这本书可以来续借。
    You can come in and renew the book, if you have not finished read it.
  • 只是想再次提醒,我们要谈谈家庭安全产口线的续约问题。
    Just to refresh your memory, we'll be discussing the renewal of our contract with the home safety product line.
  • 如果要租一周,我们会便宜一点。
    We'll charge a favorable rent if you rent for a week.
  • 我们希望不久能对回访。
    We hope to repay your visit betimes.
  • 您能为我修一下吗?
    Can you repair it for me?
  • 好的,虽然的保证期限已过了,不过我们会尽快派修护人员去。
    All right, although your warranty has already expired, we'll send a repairman out as soon as possible.
  • 我永远也无法报答对我的好意。”
    I'll never know how to repay the debt I owe you.''
  • …我们是穷人,当然,没法报答出的力,……
    we are poor people and cannot of course repay you, and.…
  • 我一定会加倍报答对我的恩惠
    I will take care that my obligation to you shall be amply repay
  • 放心,还款是有保障的。
    Please rest assured that repayment is ensured.
  • 请您重复一下好吗。
    Could you repeat that,sir.
  • 我复述一遍点的菜。
    I'll repeat your order.
  • 请重复一次点的菜,好吗?
    Could you repeat the order, please?
  • 对不起,请再说一遍行吗?
    I'm sorry, would you mind repeating that, please?
  • 不知是否介意把号码再说一遍?
    I wonder if you 'd mind repeating the number?
  • 对不起,请把那个词重复一遍好吗?
    I'm sorry, would you mind repeating that word again, please?
  • 他本应给换炸鸡的。
    He ought to replace your fried chicken.
  • 如果觉得这菜确实不合的意,我可以给拿去换。
    If it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you.
  • 相信对公司的信赖,决不会因公司改组而消减。
    We trust that the confidence you have hitherto repose in the firm will is in no way diminish by the alter arrangement.
  • 本公司收回向我们购买的汽车,因为未付车款。
    The automobile you purchased from us was repossessed because you failed to make payments on it.
  • 纳税人:说的机构是指代办处吗?
    Taxpayer: does the establishment mean the representative office?
  • 您预定座位了吗?
    Have you made reservation?
  • 您的机位确认完毕。
    Your reservation is confirmed.