Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我有一点点零用钱就可以合着过日子了。
    I can do with very little spending money.
  • 波美拉尼亚丝毛狗中体型非常小而紧的长毛狗。
    breed of very small compact long-haired dogs of the spitz type.
  • 他把花瓶的碎片粘起来。她把在那场激烈的会议上所发生的一切拼起来,并把他们陈诉出来
    He pieced together the vase. She pieced together an account of what had gone on during the stormy meeting.
  • 他这些句子是如此拙劣地拼而成,使人难以理解其意义。
    His sentences were so badly strung together that it was difficult to grasp their meaning.
  • 凑合,谢谢。
    Surviving, thanks.
  • 如果特里愿加入拼成4人,我们就可以来一局桥牌赛。
    If Terry will make up a four we can have a game of bridge.
  • 我只是匆匆忙忙拼了这顿饭。
    I just threw the meal together.
  • 站成一个紧的小群体;紧紧卷着的头发;酒馆挤满了人。
    the stood in a tight little group; hair in tight curls; the pub was packed tight.
  • 埃弗罗发式,非洲黑人头一种圆形的,非常浓密且紧卷曲的发型
    A rounded, very thick, tightly curled hair style.
  • 你能不能在几分钟内合出一顿饭来?
    Can you toss a meal together in a few minutes?
  • 正如我们不容易辨别或记牢马来和印度同胞的名字,华文名字的发音也让人费神记忆,特别是对外国人和异族朋友,要把两三个只有音符而没有关联、意义的单字拼起来,并不容易。
    The pronunciation of Chinese names can be tricky - much like the way Chinese find it tough to distinguish and remember the names of their Malay or Indian friends. A Chinese name, which strings together two or three different words that may not be related can be a tongue-twister for foreigners or friends from other ethnic groups.
  • 全家不期而至,但不管怎样,母亲还是为他们拼了一顿饭。
    The whole family arrived unexpectedly but mother drummed up a meal for them somehow.
  • 巧,我自己要用。
    Unfortunately, I need it myself.
  • 巧,那天我得出席一次会议。
    Unfortunately, I'll have to attend a conference that day.
  • 巧,那天我得出席一次会议。
    Unfortunately, I 'll have to attend a conference that day.
  • 不凑巧,他出去了。
    Unhappily, he was out.
  • 这真叫不凑巧。
    It is very unlucky;
  • 一篇陈旧的演说稿。
    vamp up an old speech.
  • 他用一些旧笔记拼成几篇演讲稿。
    He vamped up some lectures out of old notes.
  • 韦德很难集足够的钱让孩子们去上学。
    Wade had difficulty pulling together enough money to send his children to school.
  • 你太没男子汉气了,不能齐该死的75英镑而这样哀诉。
    You aren’t man enough to scrape up a miserable seventy-five pounds without all this whining.
  • 我又轻咳一声,向火炉近些,又把今晚天气不好的话评论一通。
    I hemmed once more, and drew closer to the hearth, repeating my comment on the wildness of the evening.
  • 西兰岛北部浅褐色树种,木质坚硬紧
    northern Zealand tree having dense hard light-brown wood.
  • 若每个人都些钱, 就能真正给她买件好的送别礼物.
    If everyone chips `in we'll be able to buy her a really nice leaving present.
  • 这部影片不紧. have/lack the courage of one's convictions => courage.
    The film was lacking in pace.
  • 我们生产的电脑以高品质,结构紧,节能,学习操作简易而著称。
    The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.