说Chinese English Sentence:
| - 可是,对很多人来说,极富者与其他人之间的差距非常令人担忧。
To many people, however, the gap between the very rich and everyone else is deeply troubling. - 经过我稍稍的劝说,她将困扰她的心事讲给了我听。
After a little persuasion, she opened her heart to me and told me what has been troubling her. - 沉默了一下以后,班纳特太太又重新向彬格莱先生道谢,说是多亏他对吉英照顾周到,同时又向他道歉说,丽萃也来打扰了他。
and after a short silence Mrs. Bennet began repeating her thanks to Mr. Bingley for his kindness to Jane with an apology for troubling him also with Lizzy. - 他解释说:“尽管我们或许还没有跌到谷底,但是已为期不远了。”
“We are probably not yet at the bottom of the trough, although I believe we are not far off. - 对这位老剧团演员来说仍然是娱乐性行业最好。
For this old trouper there is still no business like show business. - "那条河里满是鳟鱼。"--"胡说,我从来没看到有人在那里钓到鳟鱼。"
"That brook is full of trout"??"Says who. I never saw anybody catch trout there." - “那条河里满是鳟鱼。”——“胡说,我从来没看到有人在那里钓到鳟鱼。”
"That brook is full of trout"… "Says who. I never saw anybody catch trout there." - 这次搜寻的一个目标就是埋在地下的价值据说是多达200多吨黄金的财宝。作为地下挖掘出的财政宝,它自然将成为政府的财产。
One object of the search this time is buried treasure amounting, it is said, to no less than 200 tons of gold. As treasure trove it would automatically become the property of the Government. - 他确实称赞了我的工作,但我并不把他所说的当一回事,因为他说得太过分了。
Certainly he praised my work, but I don’t take what he said seriously, for he laid it on with a trowel. - 他确实称赞了我的工作,但我并不把他所说的当一回事,因为他说得太过分了。
Certainly he praised my work, but I don’t take what he said seriously, for he laid it on with a trowel. - 她确实称赞了我的工作,但我并不把她所说的当一回事,因为她说得过分了。
Certainly she praised my work, but I don’t take what she said seriously, for the laid it on with a trowel. - 她确实称赞了我的工作,但我并不把她所说的当一回事,因为她说得过分了。
Certainly she praised my work, but I don’t take what she said seriously, for the laid it on with a trowel. - ‘特洛伊’,'她说,‘你别总感到孤独无助,我向你保证:我会永远和你站在一起,共同面对生活带给我们的一切艰难困苦。
' Troy' , she said, ' you are not alone in your troubles. I promised to stand by you through everything life brought our way. - 那男孩对老师撒野谎说他病了,以此用为他逃学的借口。
The boy gave the teacher a song and dance about his being ill as an excuse for playing truant. - 这是说得非常之对的。
This is perfectly true. - 桂:说得对。
Yes, that is true. - "你的律师应该告诉你犯了个大错误。""他告诉我了。他说是对的,但我认为我比他更清楚。
"Your lawyer should have told you you were making a big mistake." "He did, and he never said a truer word. But I thought I knew better." - “你的律师应该告诉你犯了个大错误。”“他告诉我了。他说是对的,但我认为我比他更清楚。
"Your lawyer should have told you you were making a big mistake. " "He did, and he never said a truer word. But I thought I knew better." - 他说实话。
He spoke truly. - 知情者说杜鲁门会在选举中失利。
the smart money said Truman would lose the election. - 美国总统杜鲁门曾经说过:“责任止于此!”
U.S. President Harry Truman once remarked : " The buck stops here ! " - 老实说,我不能讲。
Why, truly, I cannot say. - 他发表演说,紧急呼吁进行大罢工。
His speech was a trumpet-call for a general strike. - 汉普顿说,他首次试奏电颤琴就给乐队的领奏者、小号手路易斯·阿姆斯特朗(satchmo,satchelmacth)留下了永久的印象。
Hampton said his first try at the vibraharp made a lasting impression on the band's frontman, trumpeter Louis"Satchmo"Armstrong. - 你不说“只”有一只箱子。
And you call it "only" a trunk. - 不要相信他,他说得不是真话。
Don't trust him — he's not telling the truth. - 我相信你所说的
I trust what you say. - 他说的没有一句实话。
There is no truth in what he says. - 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth? - 事实证明了这些说法。
The truth verified the allegations. - 你要自始自终说实话。
You should always tell the truth. - 她总说实话。
She always speaks the truth.
|
|
|