Chinese English Sentence:
  • 她用的术语太多,我麽也听不懂她的讲解。
    She use so much jargon I can never understand her explanation.
  • 杰克逊总统,哦,不对,我知道的,可么一时说不出了,——杰斐逊总统,这下对了。
    President Jackson, no, oh, it's on the tip of my tongue-President Jefferson, that's it.
  • 杰克逊总统,哦,不对,我知道的,可么一时说不出了,杰斐逊总统,这下对了。
    President jackson, no, oh, it's on the tip of my tongue, president Jefferson, that's it.
  • 杰克逊总统,哦,不对,我知道的,可么一时说不出了,杰斐逊总统,这下对了。
    President Jackson, no, oh, it 's on the tip of my tongue - president Jefferson, that 's it.
  • 我最近一直没见到珍妮。她么样了?
    I have not seen Jenny around lately. I wonder what happen to her.
  • 上司如果是个怪人,么办?
    What'll I do if the boss is a jerk!
  • 上司如果是个怪人,么办?
    What 'll I do if the boss is a jerk!
  • 在耶路撒冷的一所学校,这些9到10岁的孩子们经常问道"如果我戴着防毒面具的时候呕吐么办?","战争会持续几分钟?
    "What happens if I throw up inside my mask? "and "How many minutes will the war last? "were just some of the queries voiced by the 9- and 10-year-olds in a Jerusalem school.
  • 我不知道吉尔是么容忍她丈夫的——他把她看得一钱不值。
    I don't know how Jill puts up with her husband-he treats her like dirt.
  • 吉姆,你过的么样?
    How are you doing, Jim?
  • 玛丽亚认为展览会不么样,但琼却认为好极了。
    Maria though little of the exhibition, but Joan said it was marvelous.
  • 乔,你觉得我的计划么样?
    Joe, what do you think of my plan?
  • 工作样?哦,平平稳稳过得去,没什么令人激动的东西。
    How's work? Oh, jogging along all right, but it isn't exactly exciting.
  • 约翰脸色怎么样?
    How does John look?
  • “喝一杯么样,约翰尼?”“不,谢谢,我已戒酒了。”
    "Will you have a drink with us, Johnny? ""No, thanks, I have sworn off drinking."
  • 迈克尔,加入我们的双打赛么样?
    Michael,how about joining us in a doubles game?
  • 迈克尔,加入我们的双打赛么样?
    Michael, low about joining us in a doubles game?
  • 这间屋子需要弄得明快些--来点儿黄色和红色的壁纸麽样?
    This room needs jollying up how about yellow and red wallpaper?
  • 这个赛季没有迈克尔·乔丹参赛,nba篮球赛进行得样?
    How is the NBA action going this season without Michael Jordan?
  • 我不管他么样,我想换一换口味。
    I don't care a jot what he wants, I'm going to do what I want for a change.
  • 2002年8月8日出版的《自然》杂志告诉了我们这是么回事。
    Study results published on August 8,2002 in the journal Nature reveal how.
  • 么敢对我妄加评论?
    How dare you sit in judgement on me?
  • 后来我看见了灯光。就盘算着当我们车速慢下来接近人群时,样才能打开门,把朱迪丝和莱拉推出车外。
    Then, seeing lights, I planned how I might open the door and push Judith and Leila out if we slowed down near people.
  • 多萝西么总是把家具挪来挪去的?我们每次到她家,家具的摆放都不一样。
    Why is Dorothy always juggling the furniture around? It's in a different arrangement every time we visit the house.
  • 人生的奋斗目标决定你将成为样的人。--欧文
    Gods determine what you're going to be.-- Julius Erving
  • 人生的奋斗目标决定你将成为样的人。--欧文
    Gods determine what you're going to be. -- Julius Erving
  • 你的文件像这样乱成一堆,我么能找到那封信呢?
    How can I find that letter when all your papers are jumbled up like this?
  • 我们看过朱庇特样化成一头公牛驮走了腓尼基国王阿革诺耳的女儿欧罗巴。
    We have seen how Jupiter, under the disguise of a bull, had carried away Europa, the daughter of Agenor, King of Phoenicia.
  • 过的么样,凯特,好吗?
    How's life, Kate? All right?
  • 凯特说她的将来样,我们都只有等着瞧。
    Kate says as far as her future goes, we'll all have to wait and see.
  • 你过得怎么样?
    How are you keeping?
  • 我只是想知道是么回事。
    I just wondered what was keeping you.